You can smell the fear....

de niro said:
being a blue has always made me feel warm inside, well now its gone up a notch, not we are good but because the rags twats are hurting.
Spot on de niro!

MCFC BOB said:
A United fan had the cheek to say this to me before:

You didn't need Nasri at all, you just knew that he'd move to United given the chance and for the right price.

Fortunately we've found out he's out there for the money and if he wanted to go to United that badly he'd have hung on.

that old well tread path eh, of course they would all play for them for nowt

I'm a United fan. It's actually more exciting now that you guys are genuine contenders. Good luck this season!

Ragcafe is going into serious meltdown:-)

Uproar about our fifa 12 pic of Nasri on the OS and they are all calling for UEFA to step in

1.618034 said:
SeanJason said:
I'm a United fan. It's actually more exciting now that you guys are genuine contenders. Good luck this season!

Why?

1..... Are you a utd fan?

2..... Are you on here?

Just curious....

1. Why not? I've been a United fan all my life.

2. Again, why not? I post regularly on United forums. There's city fans on there too. Nothing wrong with mixing it with rival fans.

SeanJason said:
1.618034 said:
SeanJason said:

Why?

1..... Are you a utd fan?

2..... Are you on here?

Just curious....

1. Why not? I've been a United fan all my life.

2. Again, why not? I post regularly on United forums. There's city fans on there too. Nothing wrong with mixing it with rival fans.

1.... Very evasive. You must have a reason. Everyone has a reason for supporting their team.

2.... the majority of people on all forums find it strange. There are places where fans of different clubs post.

So again I'll ask why bluemoon and why are you a united fan. They are reasonable questions.

BTW I really don't get the distinction between fan and supporter. They're the same but there are different degrees of fandom/levels of support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.