You can smell the fear....

I've always defined a fan seperate to supporter.

A fan for me is someone who may attach themselves to something.
I'm a fan of Band A, but I've never bought any of their music or attended their gigs.

A Supporter for me is someone who "supports" something, both financially and time wise.
I'm a fan of Band B, I buy their music, and regularly attend their concerts.

LOL

From R.O.M.

Keano's super powered Y fronts - wrote:

"Dunno what the wankfest on sky is all about, Nasri has had one decent half season of note. He's won nowt in his entire career. Infact, you could say the same about most of their signings. Only Barca & United benchwarmers Yaya and T£v£$ have won major honours. Silva was only good enough for the Spanish bench in the last world cup, Balotelli looks good on Youtube but shite everywhere else, Dzeko finished 10th in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Aguero is genuine world class but the rest of the team is pretty run of the mill with a dodgy back 4. Some people seem to think that buying someone for 30m and paying them 200k per week guarantees that they are world beaters, but we only know too well that it doesn't work like that. Look at Madrid over the last decade, all those marquee signings and not a scrap of silver to show for it.

Now, if City suddenly started signing Xavi, Iniesta and Messi I would start to twitch a little, but nothing to worry about here. Chelsea mark 2, it just means more entertainment all round, and hopefully some more bums on seats for City ;)

Bring it on boys."

Fans who bicker about players being mercenaries and "just here for the cash" need to have a look at themselves and ask this question:

Would you work at your companies rival if they say, doubled your wages?

You work at McDonalds now for £3 an hour, if Burger King came along and said we'll give you £6 an hour to do the same thing.

you'd reject Burger King?

Would you F*ck.... You'd be flipping those Whoppers so good, and you'd probably get your agent to negotiate with The Kernel as well so Burger King increased your wages even more to £9 an hour.

My post has been deleted because it slagged a rag **** off, fuck me I don't think you're allowed to say anything that could be contrsued as offensive to anyone anymore.

Deleted several abusive posts.

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on here (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

Cheesy said:

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on her (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

You honestly don't think it will take him long to start being abusive/generally raggish? I've been reading this board before I came a member for quite a while and I've seen more than 100 rags post shit. The only one who seems to be able to post sensibly is Viva Ronaldo. Looking at the odds it wasn't going to take him long till his posts turned to shit. I'd say there was over a 99% chance he'd end up being a twat so why wait until he does something before we abuse him.

Aguero is my king said:
Cheesy said:

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on her (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

You honestly don't think it will take him long to start being abusive/generally raggish? I've been reading this board before I came a member for quite a while and I've seen more than 100 rags post shit. The only one who seems to be able to post sensibly is Viva Ronaldo. Looking at the odds it wasn't going to take him long till his posts turned to shit. I'd say there was over a 99% chance he'd end up being a twat so why wait until he does something before we abuse him.

That's not for you to decide though is it?

Oh, and then slagging off other (well thought of) Blue forum members doesn't help either.

Free speech ahs now been banned on this forum due to the sensitivity of some pre-pubescent posters (I won't name names as it'll just get removed)

Cheesy said:

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on here (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.
The very definition of a Rag on Bluemoon is Wumming FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.