You can smell the fear....

pominoz said:
Aguero is my king said:
Free speech ahs now been banned on this forum due to the sensitivity of some pre-pubescent posters (I won't name names as it'll just get removed)

How many times have you been banned from here now?

Cheesy hasn't banned me for what I said, just deleted it which I think is fair enough so I haven't been banned yet.

Aguero is my king said:
pominoz said:
Aguero is my king said:
Free speech ahs now been banned on this forum due to the sensitivity of some pre-pubescent posters (I won't name names as it'll just get removed)

Cheesy hasn't banned me for what I said, just deleted it which I think is fair enough so I haven't been banned yet.

You know what i mean,Balotteli the Bison,Captain Kompany,the blue nowhere,on and on it goes.

pominoz said:
Aguero is my king said:
pominoz said:

You know what i mean,Balotteli the Bison,Captain Kompany,the blue nowhere,on and on it goes.

Why am I being accused of being some other posters? What would be the point in posting from multiple accounts. I haven't had any banned accounts. I only joined to stop those annoying adverts because I saw a thread saying that they didn't come up to members.

Cheesy said:
Deleted several abusive posts.

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on here (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

This 100%. Although if I chose to post here I get that an inslut or two will come my way. Cracking football rivalries don't tend to consist of two fan bases that like eachother.

but I love that they cannot see the irony when they whinge about how we are just using financial clout to take the best players - they really do not seem to be able to accept that they have been doing it for years

a case of the biter bit methinks

Zonalmarking said:
LOL

From R.O.M.

Keano's super powered Y fronts - wrote:

"Dunno what the wankfest on sky is all about, Nasri has had one decent half season of note. He's won nowt in his entire career. Infact, you could say the same about most of their signings. Only Barca & United benchwarmers Yaya and T£v£$ have won major honours. Silva was only good enough for the Spanish bench in the last world cup, Balotelli looks good on Youtube but shite everywhere else, Dzeko finished 10th in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg. Aguero is genuine world class but the rest of the team is pretty run of the mill with a dodgy back 4. Some people seem to think that buying someone for 30m and paying them 200k per week guarantees that they are world beaters, but we only know too well that it doesn't work like that. Look at Madrid over the last decade, all those marquee signings and not a scrap of silver to show for it.

Now, if City suddenly started signing Xavi, Iniesta and Messi I would start to twitch a little, but nothing to worry about here. Chelsea mark 2, it just means more entertainment all round, and hopefully some more bums on seats for City ;)

Bring it on boys."

Erm... cleverly,welbeck,jones,young... oh yeah they,ve won everything havent they..

The trouble is when united and other fans talk about city players being mercenaries there is a medium of truth in it. Everyone knows rooney plays for free at his home town club. V
Arshavin was a free transfer and arsenal have some amazing kids they've brought up through their academy such as walcott and chamberlein. carroll cost £35m but doesnt count because they once sold a player etc etc

Aguero is my king said:
Cheesy said:
Deleted several abusive posts.

Worthwhile pointing out here that fans of other clubs are welcome on her (yes, even United fans). If they are not wumming or dishing out abuse then they don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it.

You honestly don't think it will take him long to start being abusive/generally raggish? I've been reading this board before I came a member for quite a while and I've seen more than 100 rags post shit. The only one who seems to be able to post sensibly is Viva Ronaldo. Looking at the odds it wasn't going to take him long till his posts turned to shit. I'd say there was over a 99% chance he'd end up being a twat so why wait until he does something before we abuse him.
Hmmm, you've been here less than a week....

Who were you before you were banned?

Zonalmarking said:
Keano's super powered Y fronts - wrote:

the rest of the team is pretty run of the mill with a dodgy back 4.

ah, the old dodgy back 4 comment which conveniently overlooks the fact that last season city had the joint (with chelsea) best defensive record in the pl & the most clean sheets. keano's y fronts' next post will probably be banging on about city's away form not being good enough - despite city having a better away record than united last season.

smell the fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.