"You can't polish a turd"

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

Was what I was met with today at work by all the fucking rags. Crowing that the league was over already.I took it,paid my money and responded with...

"maybe not,so we will just have to keep polishing our premiership trophy.Champions"

Keep strong blues.Let them crow and have their day.I am even more confident in May we will be crowing!

Re: "You can't polish a turd"

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Was what I was met with today at work by all the fucking rags. Crowing that the league was over already.I took it,paid my money and responded with...

"maybe not,so we will just have to keep polishing our premiership trophy.Champions"

Keep strong blues.Let them crow and have their day.I am even more confident in May we will be crowing!

Nice come back blue Haha I'm dreading work tbh, just waiting for the bus to my 12 hours of rag abuse!

A Hull lad and two Hungarians punching the air with delight this morning as I walked in. The Hull lad actually dropped to his knees. In a way, it's nice to see that it means so much to them after years of the derby being a predictable beating. I got the same shite that the league was finished. I pointed out that there's 21 games to go with a 6 point difference compared to 6 games last season with an 8 point difference.

well the rags support the most highly polished turd in the world so I guess they're entitled to be giddy rather than just bitter for a change

If anyone wants to have a chuckle, have a read of some of the tweets ive been gettinf rom some of the deluded rags

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/dandreews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/dandreews</a>

i work with some alright rags that aren't arsed.

there's been a bit of banter but they understand that i go every week so they dont rub it in.

i'm lucky really but my mates out of work who support the scum are dickheads.

i have got a proper fucking grin on my face, i've had it all day. they actually think they are not only better than us but they are going to win the league too. even for the plastics thats well delusional. we got a kick up the arse, not off them but off ourselves, just what was needed. we WILL win at the swamp, we WILL win the title.

thanks rags for making my day you uneducated fucks.

de niro said:
i have got a proper fucking grin on my face, i've had it all day. they actually think they are not only better than us but they are going to win the league too. even for the plastics thats well delusional. we got a kick up the arse, not off them but off ourselves, just what was needed. we WILL win at the swamp, we WILL win the title.

thanks rags for making my day you uneducated fucks.

And that's the thing mate.I walked in the control room this morning and the first thing was quote...
"Didn't hear from you yesterday"..

I replied..."no funny that,maybe it was because I was at the game supporting my team,you know like true fans"

Rag response "Well we don't need to go anymore-can't get a ticket"......

I just said "enjoy your day,enjoy your victory"...I can take losing 100% to this lot now,you know why,because we are so much bigger than just a derby now.I remember when it meant EVERYTHING to just beat the rags...not anymore.It's 3 points in the bigger picture that is all.
I have every confidence that the only people stopping us win this thing again is us.
The second I feel is going to taste even sweeter.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm --<br /><br />Oh god,why have I just turned Sky sports news on...

Michael Fucking Owen..What a ****..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.