"You can't polish a turd"

de niro said:
i have got a proper fucking grin on my face, i've had it all day. they actually think they are not only better than us but they are going to win the league too. even for the plastics thats well delusional. we got a kick up the arse, not off them but off ourselves, just what was needed. we WILL win at the swamp, we WILL win the title.

thanks rags for making my day you uneducated fucks.
I wish I had that much blind faith.

citykev28 said:
A Hull lad and two Hungarians punching the air with delight this morning as I walked in. The Hull lad actually dropped to his knees. In a way, it's nice to see that it means so much to them after years of the derby being a predictable beating. I got the same shite that the league was finished. I pointed out that there's 21 games to go with a 6 point difference compared to 6 games last season with an 8 point difference.

Can't say it surprises me, what with the Neville and Scholes kiss.

Let them have their moment - with it comes the arrogance and complacency that will once again be their downfall

Bluemoon115 said:
de niro said:
i have got a proper fucking grin on my face, i've had it all day. they actually think they are not only better than us but they are going to win the league too. even for the plastics thats well delusional. we got a kick up the arse, not off them but off ourselves, just what was needed. we WILL win at the swamp, we WILL win the title.

thanks rags for making my day you uneducated fucks.
I wish I had that much blind faith.

Try it sometime..you will feel so much better. So you are in the "it's all over minority then"...

Fuck sake mate..Where were you last night A & E suffering from depression???
Come on pal..long way to go...We have been in far worse predicaments

I work as a maintenance engineer and since May when I had the Monday after THE DAY off everyone in the buildinjg knows im a City fan. Funnily enough I didnt know the Chef who works there was a rag until today (funny that). So walk in to get my breakfast
Chef "Did you enjoy yesterday mate"
Me "not really no"
Chef "Its good to know we will get our title back"
Me "arent you a londoner"
Chef "Yes but I started supporting Utd about 20 years ago"
Me "Oh right how many games you been to then"
Chef "Why would I go up there"
Me "See you later plastic man"
I knew he was a cock he just confirmed it today, I have forgotten more about football in the last 40 seconds than he probably has ever known

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I work as a maintenance engineer and since May when I had the Monday after THE DAY off everyone in the buildinjg knows im a City fan. Funnily enough I didnt know the Chef who works there was a rag until today (funny that). So walk in to get my breakfast
Chef "Did you enjoy yesterday mate"
Me "not really no"
Chef "Its good to know we will get our title back"
Me "arent you a londoner"
Chef "Yes but I started supporting Utd about 20 years ago"
Me "Oh right how many games you been to then"
Chef "Why would I go up there"
Me "See you later plastic man"
I knew he was a cock he just confirmed it today, I have forgotten more about football in the last 40 seconds than he probably has ever known

Just remind him in May pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.