"You can't polish a turd"

I got a text staight after the game from the lad I work with. Knew it was him before I looked. To be fair to him he's a match going red and he hates City and still sees us as main rivals.

He admitted even at 2-0 that if City scored we'd go on and win and he doesn't rate his team as anywhere near as good as ours.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Was what I was met with today at work by all the fucking rags. Crowing that the league was over already.I took it,paid my money and responded with...

"maybe not,so we will just have to keep polishing our premiership trophy.Champions"

Keep strong blues.Let them crow and have their day.I am even more confident in May we will be crowing!

hehe ....

they were all crowing after they'd won 2-0 at Blackburn last season too in the run-in ....

and look where that got em' !

black mamba said:
Was what I was met with today at work by all the fucking rags. Crowing that the league was over already.I took it,paid my money and responded with...

"maybe not,so we will just have to keep polishing our premiership trophy.Champions"

Keep strong blues.Let them crow and have their day.I am even more confident in May we will be crowing!

hehe ....

they were all crowing after they'd won 2-0 at Blackburn last season too in the run-in ....

and look where that got em' !

Agree with the above...I run my market stall opposite a rag wearer, good fella but still a rag wearer (sells clothes as well coincidently)...anyway he came into work yesterday and gave a little grin but did not go to the extent of saying it was all over, Those stupid ones that insist it is all over best look at last season.

kp789 said:
If anyone wants to have a chuckle, have a read of some of the tweets ive been gettinf rom some of the deluded rags

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/dandreews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/dandreews</a>

"Gay circus dwarf" - Hahaha what a fucking chump!

A lot of us went back to the pub after the game and made a night of it, only two reds in the place.

Saying that Middleton on derby day usually ends up with a fight somewhere. Maybe they have more sense than me.

kp789 said:
If anyone wants to have a chuckle, have a read of some of the tweets ive been gettinf rom some of the deluded rags

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/dandreews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/dandreews</a>

Think this user is taking the piss a little?

Diehard Red
@DiehardRedMUFC

Proper diehard #MUFC fan. Go to at least one game a year. Sky season ticket holder since '92 - when football began! London geezer. Fvt current player - Beckham
London

to be fair, we dont all have to put up with twats like you do. unlucky but i dont have the problem :D

Aguero_Element said:

to be fair, we dont all have to put up with twats like you do. unlucky but i dont have the problem :D

To be fair,when it comes to everything else other than football they aren't twats but when it comes to football I just laugh to myself at how arrogant they can be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.