you could not make it up!

ciderjohn1 said:
having a few quiet pints this afternoon and for some reason the highlights were showing of the blackburn game on the tv.
a guy came up to the bar and started to say "come on blackburn, lets beats the blue twats!"
it was just at this point that aj scored the first goal,"oh fuck" he said out loud.
i couldn't resist, but had to say "i bet city win 4 nil"
"what makes you so sure" came the reply.
"because this game was played last saturday" i answered.
"no fucking way"he then started to claim how he was a burnley fan but also a big utd fan.
i then pointed out that it was a friday afternoon and the fact that england were playing tonight,so how could it be live on tv now!
the look on his face was priceless,fucking thick eejit.

LOL

stonerblue said:
Mr Jolly said:
Very succintly put Glen.

Having clearly upset some people with my comments I'll re-phrase them for the hard of hearing:

The tale is a complete load of fucking bollocks! The idea of someone supporting two English teams is bad enough but the suggestion that a Burnley fan would be cheering on Blackburn goes beyond the pale.

You don't get out much do you?

Every time i watch a City game in the pub there is always somebody who pretends to be a red but insists on supporting whoever we play against. It usually gives me a laugh to see plastic reds cheering for Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea. In fact it seems that it's not just confined to plastic reds. Even people who have no interest in the football cheer for whoever we're playing against.

Exactly. I went out for drinks on the Sunday we lost to Sunderland last year, pub was full of neverton, liverpool, chelsea and rags (its south east london, no taste) The biggest cheer of the day was not from there games but when we lost at final whistle. I was then told my a neverton fan that i knew fuck all about football despite the fact i hadnt talked about football all day, he came to this conclusion because i supported Man City

hoyage said:
We have our own idiots to should have heard that women behind me at the Birmingham game she apparently went to Wembley but didn't understand my we was singing fergie sign him up after the first goal. She also got confused about were not really here. Her words where but we are her airnt we so that's just a stupid song I don't get it. Wanted to turn round and give her a slap. I all for new fans and the fuller the ground the better but love learn a little something about the club you supposedly support.
Sounds like a lot of posters on here complaining about the "this is how it feels song"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
stonerblue said:
Mr Jolly said:
Very succintly put Glen.

Having clearly upset some people with my comments I'll re-phrase them for the hard of hearing:

The tale is a complete load of fucking bollocks! The idea of someone supporting two English teams is bad enough but the suggestion that a Burnley fan would be cheering on Blackburn goes beyond the pale.

You don't get out much do you?

Every time i watch a City game in the pub there is always somebody who pretends to be a red but insists on supporting whoever we play against. It usually gives me a laugh to see plastic reds cheering for Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea. In fact it seems that it's not just confined to plastic reds. Even people who have no interest in the football cheer for whoever we're playing against.

Exactly. I went out for drinks on the Sunday we lost to Sunderland last year, pub was full of neverton, liverpool, chelsea and rags (its south east london, no taste) The biggest cheer of the day was not from there games but when we lost at final whistle. I was then told my a neverton fan that i knew fuck all about football despite the fact i hadnt talked about football all day, he came to this conclusion because i supported Man City

Fuckin scouser eh. I#ll guess he was with a crew and giving you shit?

I can beat that. I was in a pub last night wearing a city shirt and got talking to a rag who was wearing a rag track suit top. As footie supporters tend to be few and far between here Im always up for a bit of footie banter. In short he said he hated city because (and I wont use the exact phrase this arsehole did) we have too many black players in the tream. Fucking stunning

got talking to a plastic rag at a BBQ the other week when it was sunny.

he actually said we had the best side in the league, but a crap manager.

"how in what way is he crap?" I asked.

the rag continued "he's italian, they're shit, you should have kept Hughes...he would have won the league by now."

I didn't say another word to him, just turned around laughing then said to my mate "Fucking Hughes!?"

After the Everton game arrived back in my local in time to watch most of the Stoke v Rags match. The idiot woman Rag who's always in when the Rags are playing was spouting that City were no longer top as the Rags were winning 1-0 up. You know the type. Never been to the Swamp but a mad keen Utd 'fan'.
I reminded her that it all depended on how their game finished and at least until then we would remain top.

Then Stoke equalised, and I remarked that at if it stayed that way we would then be level on points at the top. She said that I didn't know what I was talking about as all it meant was that the Rags' lead had been cut to 2 points. The fact that before their game started City were one point ahead was lost on her. She wouldn't have it that a draw for the Rags would simply put them back level on points with City. 'No', she said. 'We'll be 2 points ahead'.

Cue laughter and abuse from the neutrals in the bar.

You couldn't make it up.

ciderjohn1 said:
having a few quiet pints this afternoon and for some reason the highlights were showing of the blackburn game on the tv.
a guy came up to the bar and started to say "come on blackburn, lets beats the blue twats!"
it was just at this point that aj scored the first goal,"oh fuck" he said out loud.
i couldn't resist, but had to say "i bet city win 4 nil"
"what makes you so sure" came the reply.
"because this game was played last saturday" i answered.
"no fucking way"he then started to claim how he was a burnley fan but also a big utd fan.
i then pointed out that it was a friday afternoon and the fact that england were playing tonight,so how could it be live on tv now!
the look on his face was priceless,fucking thick eejit.

Why the fuck didn't you play along? a bet him some money???? tut tut

LOL

Just before the season started a rag in work said that they fancied Newcastle to finish in the top four this season and he really fancied them to do well. I couldn't believe what the hell I was hearing and said "typical rag knows fuck all"............................(gulp,I hope the Geordies start losing very, very quickly):0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.