you could not make it up!

Kinkyboots10 said:
Mr Jolly said:
This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.
What is wrong with you? Why are you so unpleasant? I bet you sit in the Colin Bell stand with all the other miserable sods. You come across as a very sad and lonely man.

I just pointed out a mistake in the story, as other replies have mentioned too.

You're right though, I do sit in the area formerly known as the west stand and I still live with my mum, have no job, no wife/girlfriend, no kids, no friends and spend most of my time playing CoD in my room.

I am happy though, I think!

Mr Jolly said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
Mr Jolly said:
This is of course a made up story and an attempt to get some replies to make the poster's life a little more interesting.

Must try harder.

You went wrong when you suggested a Burnley fan was cheering for Blackburn, that was even more ridiculous than the time travel thread.
What is wrong with you? Why are you so unpleasant? I bet you sit in the Colin Bell stand with all the other miserable sods. You come across as a very sad and lonely man.

You're right though, I do sit in the area formerly known as the west stand and I still live with my mum, have no job, no wife/girlfriend, no kids, no friends and spend most of my time playing CoD in my room.

There's only a 'mistake' in your head laughing boy.

Mr Jolly said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
Mr Jolly said:

Must try harder.

No.............. you're a miserable git.

richardtheref said:
Jamie, a rag i work with said he recently got ESPN and when he turned it on the other week they were showing the Utd game. He was surprised because 1) he didn't think ESPN could afford to show their games and 2) he didn't know they were playing!!!!!!!!!!

Previously he had booked a meal for him & his partner at 7.00pm on the night of the Champs League final as he thought it kicked off in the afternoon. When the correct kick off time was pointed out to him he said he would record it as did not want to lose his £10 deposit.

Hahahaha! I know loads of rags like this just makes me laugh! Sad plastic wankers!

We have our own idiots to should have heard that women behind me at the Birmingham game she apparently went to Wembley but didn't understand my we was singing fergie sign him up after the first goal. She also got confused about were not really here. Her words where but we are her airnt we so that's just a stupid song I don't get it. Wanted to turn round and give her a slap. I all for new fans and the fuller the ground the better but love learn a little something about the club you supposedly support.

Very succintly put Glen.

Having clearly upset some people with my comments I'll re-phrase them for the hard of hearing:

The tale is a complete load of fucking bollocks! The idea of someone supporting two English teams is bad enough but the suggestion that a Burnley fan would be cheering on Blackburn goes beyond the pale.

Mr Jolly said:
Very succintly put Glen.

Having clearly upset some people with my comments I'll re-phrase them for the hard of hearing:

The tale is a complete load of fucking bollocks! The idea of someone supporting two English teams is bad enough but the suggestion that a Burnley fan would be cheering on Blackburn goes beyond the pale.
Not really and if you read my explanation then you would understand. Or am i crediting you with too much sense?

Mr Jolly said:
Very succintly put Glen.

You don't get out much do you?

Every time i watch a City game in the pub there is always somebody who pretends to be a red but insists on supporting whoever we play against. It usually gives me a laugh to see plastic reds cheering for Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea. In fact it seems that it's not just confined to plastic reds. Even people who have no interest in the football cheer for whoever we're playing against.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.