You have a two minute audience with Mr Mancini...

Don't use 3 defensive midfielders. Have Ireland at the point of a triangle in a 4-3-3 formation with De Jong and Barry behind him.

Like this:

----------De Jong------Barry------------

-----------------Ireland-----------------

Si?

i would say bob get five of the biggest minders a kick the living daylights out of every journoe sky shithouse who comes into the stadium?

de niro said:
i would show him 2 min vid of united and say watch that and fucking learn.
Would that be the 2mins of added on time which gets added on to the added time,with a whiskey-nosed old turd pointing at his watch while masticating.

Mr Mancini, please open your fucking eyes.

Ade and Carlos don't make a good partnership. It's blatantly obvious. They both spend too much time away from goal to offer a decent target.

Playing three defensive midfielders is shit. It is a fact that more often than not the team that wins a game is the one that has the most shots. We hardly have any shots these days because you are strangling the creativity. Look at the stats. Barry has scored two league goals and got four assists. De Jong has no goals or assists. Yet you pick them both together ahead of Stephen Ireland, last season's star man.

Please do not ever play Petrov on the right wing again. He's left footed. And for fucks sake don't ever bring RSC on for Petrov or vice-versa again. One is good at crossing, the other is good at heading in the area. It's not hard to work out that removing one limits the other's ability to make winning contributions to game.

If you don't sort out these things then you WILL lose the support of the crowd. I don't think you have a fucking clue, prove me wrong.

I'd say "keep the points rolling in as you have done since you took over and we'll be playing champions league next season".

moomba said:
I'd say "keep the points rolling in as you have done since you took over and we'll be playing champions league next season".

pmsl, i can't see us winning another game. all draws i reckon. 0-0 at that. we'll win the cup on pens:)

Just get us into the Champions League. I don't give a flying fook how you do it.
Then next season buy some world class players so that we can afford to play attacking football without letting in a shit load of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.