You have a two minute audience with Mr Mancini...

Barry never was and never will be a defensive midfielder, fuck off playing him so deep.

Please for the love of god make Ade stay in the middle, he does fuck all when he runs the wings.

Fuck of playing wingers on the wrong side, it has never ever worked in this country.

Leaving no one up field while defending corners is fucking criminal.

Honestly.....

I would shake his hand, wish him luck, tell him how much city means to us all and ask him how he was settling in....

I would if I had 30 seconds left tell him to ignore the moaning, whinging element of our support.

I am not patronising, arrogant or big headed enough to think I could advise a man who managed inter to 3 serie a titles and played for Italy how to do his job (in football)

de niro said:
AIQ88 said:
UNITED!? De Niro, united!?

Show him Barça FFS!

no good mate, i want him to see the english way.

he has always hated the wingers mate , never played with winger in all his football life , never

hard to change after 30 years...

Roberto mate, take advatage of your 6 month get out clause, you wont like it here, but get us in the top 4 before you go.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Mancio said:
he has always hated the wingers mate , never played with winger in all his football life , never

hard to change after 30 years...
Genius bringing in Johnson then.

johnson has not been an his appointment...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.