You knew it was coming: City can't buy team spirit

They're just bitter because nobody wants to buy their shambles of a club.

They are only in the Premier league by the virtue that their manager has, in the past, done miracles with a rubbish squad.

Being 'a club of the people' is just another way of saying 'we're gonna win nowt so we might as well pretend we don't want to.'

They are so bitter because we are now competing with our nearest rival and they haven't got a hope in repeating it in Liverpool.

samharris said:
standupefc said:
Well it's true City can't buy team spirit, but we can't buy any decent players so it evens itself out. I don't know why you lot get so agitated you won 2 0 today your top of the league and your worried about Osmans comment. I do think the amount of money you offer players is ridiculous, but thats football. Don't know why you baning on about Silva he's a diving twat, a bit like Arteta and Jagielka. Lets be honest here most City fans accept that most of their players are mercenaries who are at City for the money. This team spirit works against us, all you ever read is them praising each other, the manager and the owner which isn't good. I think City fans have had the last laugh as Osman played shit today.

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled [mur-suh-ner-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -nar·ies.
adjective
1. working or acting merely for money or other reward;

show me any prem player whos playing for free and then we can agree that that player is either crap, desperate or fucking stupid.. please dont come on here accusing our players of being mercenaries when your players are excactly the same..the only difference is that ours get more money and have more chance of winning honours...thats how it is..

It's a bit ironic really that the most talented player on the lowest wages (£20k per game, not £20k per week) is Owen Hargreaves. And where did he *chose* to play? Mercenary bastard??? Not.

Chippy_boy said:
samharris said:
standupefc said:
Well it's true City can't buy team spirit, but we can't buy any decent players so it evens itself out. I don't know why you lot get so agitated you won 2 0 today your top of the league and your worried about Osmans comment. I do think the amount of money you offer players is ridiculous, but thats football. Don't know why you baning on about Silva he's a diving twat, a bit like Arteta and Jagielka. Lets be honest here most City fans accept that most of their players are mercenaries who are at City for the money. This team spirit works against us, all you ever read is them praising each other, the manager and the owner which isn't good. I think City fans have had the last laugh as Osman played shit today.

mer·ce·nar·y   /ˈmɜrsəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled [mur-suh-ner-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -nar·ies.
adjective

show me any prem player whos playing for free and then we can agree that that player is either crap, desperate or fucking stupid.. please dont come on here accusing our players of being mercenaries when your players are excactly the same..the only difference is that ours get more money and have more chance of winning honours...thats how it is..

It's a bit ironic really that the most talented player on the lowest wages (£20k per game, not £20k per week) is Owen Hargreaves. And where did he *chose* to play? Mercenary bastard??? Not.

Agreed. All footballers are mercenaries. And I'm so sick of all this crap about buying success; isn't that what every club has been trying to do since football began?

We lost against the strongest City side in decades and that's fair enough given the disparity in the quality between the two clubs. Maybe someone will buy us over and we can compete again too one day, but for now I'm genuinely happy for City's longsuffering fans and would rather Evertonians would focus on the disgraceful running of our club than petty snipes at Man City.

Oh and standupefc, your support yesterday was fucking shocking, the same two songs and sat down all game, pathetic, just like your team. Birmingham made more noise and had more variety in their songs and there was 300 of them.

Royal Blue Moon said:
Chippy_boy said:
samharris said:
adjective

Agreed. All footballers are mercenaries. And I'm so sick of all this crap about buying success; isn't that what every club has been trying to do since football began?

We lost against the strongest City side in decades and that's fair enough given the disparity in the quality between the two clubs. Maybe someone will buy us over and we can compete again too one day, but for now I'm genuinely happy for City's longsuffering fans and would rather Evertonians would focus on the disgraceful running of our club than petty snipes at Man City.

We get petty snipes from everyone now due to our good luck, we used to be the whipping boys hence everyone felt sorry for us and we were liked by many as the preverbial underdog ,believe me it was a tag we didnt want but couldnt do owt about.. Just like we cant do owt about about our new tag " Moneybags" City..Im not saying I dont like our new found wealth far from it,but it comes at a price..but we all agree on here it's a price worth paying.
Any club in the prem would welcome a billionare owner with open arms,it's the happiness of the fans that matters and boy,are we happy.

Obviously everybody needs to get paid to survive, but City players have only moved to City for financial purposes nobody can deny that. The vast majority of your players are on than 60 000 a week. Every City fan I've spoken to admits that their players are only their for the huge wages on offer. TBH your fans are pretty good, but you were virtaully guarenteed 3 points as soon as the team sheets were read out. Everton fans don't have anything, just like when you came our place a few season ago your fans were awful because you were totally outplayed. There was nothing to sing about yesterday, and the vast majority of passionate fans have given up going now due to the mess our club is in. From what I've read on this forum most City fans admit that they would struggle to watch us play every week. We are a club without any ambition other than avoiding relegation, there is no financial plan, we haven't bought a player in 2 years. City fans have got a lot to sing about, you have excellent players, an excellent stadium and you can buy any player you want. We've got an unknown Argentine you've got Tevez and Ageuro, basically I think we're becoming the next West Ham really we're just waiting to be relegated.

standupefc said:
Obviously everybody needs to get paid to survive, but City players have only moved to City for financial purposes nobody can deny that. The vast majority of your players are on than 60 000 a week. Every City fan I've spoken to admits that their players are only their for the huge wages on offer. TBH your fans are pretty good, but you were virtaully guarenteed 3 points as soon as the team sheets were read out. Everton fans don't have anything, just like when you came our place a few season ago your fans were awful because you were totally outplayed. There was nothing to sing about yesterday, and the vast majority of passionate fans have given up going now due to the mess our club is in. From what I've read on this forum most City fans admit that they would struggle to watch us play every week. We are a club without any ambition other than avoiding relegation, there is no financial plan, we haven't bought a player in 2 years. City fans have got a lot to sing about, you have excellent players, an excellent stadium and you can buy any player you want. We've got an unknown Argentine you've got Tevez and Ageuro, basically I think we're becoming the next West Ham really we're just waiting to be relegated.

Bless, you are just too stupid to give a genuine football reply to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.