You know you're getting old when...

MCfcBOB said:
Manchester la la la la said:
1. You cant be arsed going out and would rather have a quiet night in with a few tinnies and a kebab, listening to your own tunes, saving 40/50 quid in the process...

please continue! lol

I'm 15.
Replace the tinnies with Irn Bru, and the kebab with... hm, chippy tea? and You've got me.

Thats not old age, that's jsut.. relaxing! :)

i'm 15 too mate, irnbru is the best non alcoholic drink too, and yes i'm in the same boat. fuck going into town with mates, i like to stay at home with an cider/beer or an irnbru/coke.the best innit

mancityscot said:
MCfcBOB said:
I'm 15.
Replace the tinnies with Irn Bru, and the kebab with... hm, chippy tea? and You've got me.

i'm 15 too mate, irnbru is the best non alcoholic drink too, and yes i'm in the same boat. fuck going into town with mates, i like to stay at home with an cider/beer or an irnbru/coke.the best innit

It's better with a good online MW2 sesh with your mates

SharpDressedMan said:
mancityscot said:

It's better with a good online MW2 sesh with your mates
Or even better, going out with said mates.

Blue Smarties said:
SharpDressedMan said:
Which I'm not denying. Just stating that a night in is better on CoD
Ahh I see, add a bit of FB WUM'ing.

Absolutely

No night in is complete without trying to start an 'X is dead' rumour

Started a shitstorm with 'RIP Ross Kemp' after he supposedly drowned on Top Gear.

mancityscot said:
MCfcBOB said:
I'm 15.

i was the same when i was your age... but once you hit 18/19 youll see why town is a great night out

the last 4/5 years were a blur and my liver wouldnt thank me for it... think ive finally grown up now though, but it was a great period of my life, and youll probably experience it too blue.

mancityscot said:

i was the same when i was your age... but once you hit 18/19 youll see why town is a great night out

the last 4/5 years were a blur and my liver wouldnt thank me for it... think ive finally grown up now though, but it was a great period of my life, and youll probably experience it too blue.

It's not for all people. I'm 19 and I hate nights out. Although I'm pretty sure I have depression and social anxiety. I fucking hate nights out

SharpDressedMan said:

It's not for all people. I'm 19 and I hate nights out. Although I'm pretty sure I have depression and social anxiety. I fucking hate nights out

yeh i am 15 and i'm amnt one for goin out to townwith mates, what do you do, have a look in shops, drink, got to houses. wheres the fun in that?

mancityscot said:
SharpDressedMan said:

yeh i am 15 and i'm amnt one for goin out to townwith mates, what do you do, have a look in shops, drink, got to houses. wheres the fun in that?

Well no because I have the option to go the nightclubs but I don't do it because I fucking hate stuff and get depressed very quickly

I'm sure once you get to my age you'll be able to appreciate it more than me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.