You might not like it but

Ricster

what an atmosphere a drummer brings.

The Pompey fans were pretty flat for the first 10mins yesterday and then this guy turns up

0,,5972560,00.jpg

Changed the atmosphere for them and never stopped all game, even after the final whistle. Its fans like these we want to survive in the Prem, infact, i'd just be happy if they survived full stop.

yeh respect 2 the pompey fans, they brought bout 600. and then they go 2 the swamp at weekend, and have midweek game at fulham

He's awesome...although it would be annoying if your season ticket was next to him. And you've gotta love the fact he's called Portsmouth FC.

XxRachXx said:
Im sorry but he is so annoying :@ Would like to shove that trumpet up somewhere that would hurt him .

It goes to prove it works though Rach. 110 could have done with someone like him yesterday. Me included, we were just awful

XxRachXx said:
Im sorry but he is so annoying :@ Would like to shove that trumpet up somewhere that would hurt him .

I'm with you, Rach. I could happily smash that drum over his head, the twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.