You might not like it but

The tosser may as well sang i know a song that will get on ya nerves get on ya nerves get on ya nerves ,i know a song that will get on ya nerves get get get on ya nerves ,all the fookin way through ,it did my head in ,i was trying to read my fookin book.

What's he crying for?

Had the rags ripped his seat up?

don't care what anyone says about this, if it wasn't for him yesterday we wouldn't of sang ourselves, everytime it was quiet and the pompey lot and him with the bell and the drum guy upped it with the noise it made us sing over them to drown them out,

if that small group wasn't there yesterday making the atmosphere it would of been that quiet you could of heard the players on the pitch.

He's a muppet. Musical instruments have no place in the game unless it's the band prior to a cup final.

Cannot stand this bloke or all those others who become self styled ''super'' fans who think that by banging a drum or having no shirt on makes you a minor celeb.
He can be as nice as pie but for me the mass club tattoos etc make him a lil sad. He clearly has no life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.