You might not like it but

Dannyctid said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
If we need away fans to make us sing then what does that say about our support?

It was bound to happen after the Derbies, the fact the game was crap didn't help. If we had been playing a team with decent fans ours would have been heard but 500 fans 50 yards away isn't conducive to atmos.

Understand and agree with you in a way but 500 Pompey fans made more noised than 3,000 South Standers, i know the south stand have been outsung for nearly 3 years now but never thought it would be as bad as half of a 500 strong away following and a bell!

The best bit of the match, in 111.

Bout 60 minutes in, some random guy shouts, "Shut that f*cking drum up you tw*t". Made me laugh.

Two's Kompany.... said:
XxRachXx said:
Thankyou , least someone agrees !!

Im with you. Hes a balloon. The strange thing is, in the daytime he's a solicitor or something. But when he goes to watch pompey he turns into a first class beauty.

Librarian I believe, something to do with books anyway!
Decent enough bloke who loves his football.
Friend of mine twatted him a few years back at a Southampton-Portsmouth match

That drum and them bells need sticking up there arses sideways, that isnt atmosphere its just an annoying fucking noise. there fans are shit, there songs are shit, there clubs in the shit and its time for them to fuck off back to league 2 where a club like them belong

M22_blu said:
That drum and them bells need sticking up there arses sideways, that isnt atmosphere its just an annoying fucking noise. there fans are shit, there songs are shit, there clubs in the shit and its time for them to fuck off back to league 2 where a club like them belong

Well said :p

Ricster said:
what an atmosphere a drummer brings.

The Pompey fans were pretty flat for the first 10mins yesterday and then this guy turns up

0,,5972560,00.jpg

Changed the atmosphere for them and never stopped all game, even after the final whistle. Its fans like these we want to survive in the Prem, infact, i'd just be happy if they survived full stop.

Agree about the Pompey fans but drums should be banned unless you want to sit next to then - sorry they are too instrusive

Looks like the dodgy landlord from the Mighty Fine in Pompey....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.