You must be in a rush?

At our ground we have thousands leaving before full time. There was a program on it on London tonight or something like that and it blaimed the transport set up. However that does not explain why it is also near empty before half time and I thought we had enough transport near us to get away, Arsenal tube, Holloway road, finsbury park etc etc or even walk it to Kings cross.
I must admit I do find it embarrising as whole seeing those empty seats but at the same time I think they can do what they like i would get pissy if someone holyer than thou fan came along telling me what to do. Its there seat they can leave it when they like.

Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.[/quote]

Quite possibly the most stupid comment ever. I sit next to a s/c holder in EL3. This "fan" is there EVERY match but I have never heard him say anything positive ever, just moans & criticises every minor mistake even when we're winning/playing well. Why the fook should I have any respect at all for this "supporter"?!?

Billy Spurdle said:
Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.

Quite possibly the most stupid comment ever. I sit next to a s/c holder in EL3. This "fan" is there EVERY match but I have never heard him say anything positive ever, just moans & criticises every minor mistake even when we're winning/playing well. Why the fook should I have any respect at all for this "supporter"?!?[/quote]

This answers your question.

Yes, he might be an annoying twat, but he's there.

Billy Spurdle said:
Nobody is a better fan than anyone else, or a better "supporter", we're all blues and that's the end of it, and you should respect them as you would anyone in your work place or daily life.

Quite possibly the most stupid comment ever. I sit next to a s/c holder in EL3. This "fan" is there EVERY match but I have never heard him say anything positive ever, just moans & criticises every minor mistake even when we're winning/playing well. Why the fook should I have any respect at all for this "supporter"?!?[/quote]

Sounds like a typical English man to me, moan at every little thing, its like going on a skiing holiday then moaning that its to cold.

Another stupid thread on the topic of leaving ealry. Who gives a fook!
More concerend about fans not turning out on Europa night!

I go to most away games and people leave early then...
Care to question their support FFS...

SWSB said:
just one question;
City need to win the last home game of the season to be in with a chance of winning the league,which could happen this season.The score is 2-1 v Stoke.Leave or stay?
TBF even if we never won the league people would be staying for when the team walk around the pitch like they do every season.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
SWSB said:
just one question;
City need to win the last home game of the season to be in with a chance of winning the league,which could happen this season.The score is 2-1 v Stoke.Leave or stay?
TBF even if we never won the league people would be staying for when the team walk around the pitch like they do every season.

Not me I'm a glory hunter, I've only been supporting City for 13 yrs (from the age of 9) because I knew that one day we would get a wealthy Sheik taking over the club making it one of the most successful clubs in the country in years to come.

I leave early some games because i have to travel for two 1/2 hours each way to get to the match taht extra 4mins can make 1/2 hours differance to my journey I certainly dont expect to be getting grief off city fans about what time i leave a game. Been a season ticket holder for 20 yrs. this was my weekend this week , worked all week and saturday in Doncaster came from Doncaster on sunday morn so I have nt seen my family all week so certainly don t need anybody questioing my loyalty. got home on Sundayat 8.30 what time did you get in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.