You must be in a rush?

GaudinoMotors said:
I wanted to leave - like the majority of us it really hurts and frustrates when the game is up and there is no way back. But it's not all about those thoughts and feelings - it's about the club I support and the players who put a real shift in today.
Imagine grafting your knackers off like that today and the only supporters you hear at the end are the away fans.
We want the players to have the same pride and feelings for the club as we have - the least we can do is show some appreciation. I know there will always be those who leave early for very valid and understandable reasons but today was just a mass exodus.
The song is City till I die - not - City until we are going to lose!

Post of the thread.

GaudinoMotors said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I left at 2-0 and on 82 minutes.

I have a life outside of football.

And £900 spent on season tickets each year gives me the right to do what the fook I want.

Fabulous reply

no one can hear you a bit like yesterday superfan

Personally i hate seeing the ground empty early
even when i used to have to travel 150 miles down the motorway to get home i would never leave till the final whistle
yet someone who lived 3 miles down the road would do a runner with 10 mins to go

I stayed until the final whistle. As a result it took me an extra 45 mins on top of the hour and quarter it normally takes me to get home. Might think twice next time.

de niro said:
Fabianski said:
mods how long till my post appears?

when you become a good keeper.

You mean like putting in a man of the match performance similar to yesterday. ;)

All clubs have early leavers and quiet home fans these days. Do something about it or deal with it I doubt its going to change any time soon.

stonerblue said:
Imagine grafting your knackers off like that today and the only supporters you hear at the end are the away fans.

I'm sure their fat pay cheque will soften the blow.

Sorry but at 3-0 when they game is effectively over I'd rather leave 5 mins early so as not to be stuck in 1hrs worth of traffic.

I don't do it every game, but I certainly shouldn't need to explain myself for the few occasions that I do.

Fabianski said:
de niro said:
when you become a good keeper.

You mean like putting in a man of the match performance similar to yesterday. ;)

All clubs have early leavers and quiet home fans these days. Do something about it or deal with it I doubt its going to change any time soon.

your goalie man of the match, against 10 men, speaks volumns about how good we are.
cheers.

had a season ticket for 15 years and have never left a game before the full time whistle.

no matter how early you leave your still going to get stuck in traffic so leaving 5 minutes before makes no difference what so ever so a very poor excuse.

BurnCK said:
stonerblue said:

I'm sure their fat pay cheque will soften the blow.

Sorry but at 3-0 when they game is effectively over I'd rather leave 5 mins early so as not to be stuck in 1hrs worth of traffic.

I don't do it every game, but I certainly shouldn't need to explain myself for the few occasions that I do.

Not asking you to - I stayed because I felt the effort and injustice of the match as a whole (not the s/off and pen) merited some appreciation and acknowledgement at the end - but everyone has there own reasons so the argument is pointless.
The exodus was similar to Sven's last game of the season debacle though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.