You must be in a rush?

Glazers_Wallet said:
had a season ticket for 15 years and have never left a game before the full time whistle.

no matter how early you leave your still going to get stuck in traffic so leaving 5 minutes before makes no difference what so ever so a very poor excuse.

Don't know how you can confirm that leaving 5 mins early makes no difference to MY journey home, but I'm not here to make excuses because I DON'T HAVE TO. If I or any other fan wishes to leave a few mins early then thats our choice.

And if you've never left early...how would you know ??

de niro said:
Fabianski said:
You mean like putting in a man of the match performance similar to yesterday. ;)

All clubs have early leavers and quiet home fans these days. Do something about it or deal with it I doubt its going to change any time soon.

your goalie man of the match, against 10 men, speaks volumns about how good we are.
cheers.

You can debate that with your other fans, I was just told my posts appear once I becume a good keeper and that was yesterday ;)

Like I said before I left 2 minutes before FT mainly because the incompetence of the referee giving every little thing to Arsenal (not to mention that Song should of gone off in first half) but also I was hungover been up since 10:30 after not getting in till 5:30 and my dad is a 63yr old man who's been pretty ill past couple of weeks but I guess if I think more about my own well being and my dads health I guess it makes me a pretty lousy fan. It doesn't matter I got to the ground for 12:45 so I could write in the book of condolence for Malcom and his Family or the fact I waited for the memorial services and made sure I got to the front to see everyone there, but I guess I'm a shit fan for leaving 2 minutes early for the first time ever.

cmon mods you said till I was a good keeper well I did that yesterday so how long till my posts go through?

EDIT

never mind they go through now. Thanks

shit thread<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 am --<br /><br />
brianstrousers said:
Stillsy said:
thank fuck we dont have many fans like you, off to sadcafe you rag
Are you fuckin thick altogether?
This whole thread is about THOUSANDS leaving the ground before the end,there were 14,000 empty seats on Thursday,i'd say there's THOUSANDS of fans like me but only one like you,i'm in awe of you

Thousands of nobs in this world. Do you get a name badge at the annual conference.

Glazers_Wallet said:
had a season ticket for 15 years and have never left a game before the full time whistle.

no matter how early you leave your still going to get stuck in traffic so leaving 5 minutes before makes no difference what so ever so a very poor excuse.
Not true, i get picked up from the game on the main road just past asda heading down Ashton New Road.

Leaving a couple of minutes from the end, of a game we have lost, means it takes 15 minutes to get home. Leaving at the final whistle means it takes over an hour to get home. If it's 3-0, then i'm off to make sure i get home within a reasonable amount of time

AntonDonJuan said:
Glazers_Wallet said:

Not true, i get picked up from the game on the main road just past asda heading down Ashton New Road.

Leaving a couple of minutes from the end, of a game we have lost, means it takes 15 minutes to get home. Leaving at the final whistle means it takes over an hour to get home. If it's 3-0, then i'm off to make sure i get home within a reasonable amount of time

this in spades and if it makes me a shit fan then so be it.

Though I've only done it on a couple of occasions in the last few years.

Well I stayed till the end. Then I waited for the players to leave the ground so I could thank them in person. I followed one of them home chanting and singing. I Have been to every game home and away including friendlies and go to the training sessions. I think that if you don't then you are not a true fan. I asked the Manager if I could tuck them up in bed at night but he said that chanting their name while they are having a dump should be enough.

A Blue said:
Well I stayed till the end. Then I waited for the players to leave the ground so I could thank them in person. I followed one of them home chanting and singing. I Have been to every game home and away including friendlies and go to the training sessions. I think that if you don't then you are not a true fan. I asked the Manager if I could tuck them up in bed at night but he said that chanting their name while they are having a dump should be enough.

Funny and so unexpected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.