"you should of got shot"

i think acouple of the songs we were singing were borderline but no way near as bad as the gun one they was singing. "Wheres your english fans" & "have u got an english fan have u fuck" & "shauny wright wright wright" at the little black lad in the arsenal end lol

I really do hate the greedy **** but there is a line and that was crossed. Life and death is more important than football and what happened with regards to the Togo coach should not be used as banter. I apologise on behalf of those who did it.

Re:

dayvo said:
Blue Smarties said:
Gun signs.

2nqze6p.png

That's the scum I saw on my tellybox, absolutely vile. I'd be shamed and abhorred if I was stood next to that. I hope the police and stewards took/take action against them. Sky did pick up on conversations between the police and stewards so hopefully it's in hand.

Spoke to the Steward at half time regarding this, and he went to speak to the steward manager for the away section. His reply was, what do you want me to do, throw them all out?

Obviously pissed off and didn't say anything else cos i was pissed up and i'd have probably been booted out for arguing the point, but,

NO, i dont want you to kick them all out, i want some of the main instigators dealt with so the other brain dead morons get the fucking message.

I saw some woman doing gun signals as he came on, wasnt at the game but it was definately captured on sky. Has anyone got it recorded on sky that could do a capture?

If the boot was on the other foot a good proportion of our fans would have done exactly the same.

The actions were disgusting, but to take the moral high ground here is laughable.

There is no moral boundries on the terrace, not a place for the easily offended, seen and heard alot worse being sung

I didn't hear any on Sky but none the less it's obviously a sick thing to do and those fans should be banned. However it is not representative of Arsenal fans any more than those who chant about the Munich air crash (or make banners of it) are representative of City or Liverpool fans.

Football attracts some nasty characters and the best thing we can do is all agree that these people are sick and should not be welcome in any ground and not turn it into tribal point-scoring.

GStar said:
You don't hear them sung int he ground, directed towards players/people.

And rarely, but sometimes in the pubs by a few.

There's a difference between the fergie song etc and wishing death upon someone too imo.

Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates Munichs
There's one for a start.

I doubt that he'd be pleased to be associated to that song. There's a minority of Blues like to bring that subject up and I very much doubt that many players would like to be tarred with the 'mocking the dead' brush.

Now starts the comments about mufc milking the crash, worlwide sympathy etc. - I don't deny that they did/are. By all means take the piss out the club and fans for doing that - but not the people who died.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.