Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads thank you fans. You showed ‘em lads, you showed ‘em all especially that stupid Darke man who needs a course in football commentating!! Especially the silly officials.
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
The Darke Man!
Stephen King's next novel?

some good performances - Rico, Rodri, Alvarez,Bernardo, Ake, Akanji, Dias.

Some not so good - Kovacic especially and Nunes - first time they have played together however but both are not upto speed at present and both need to start adding goals and creativity as they are the replacements for Gundo and we are missing his contribution in these areas. Grealish still getting up to speed due to limited appearances but again he needs to do that quickly.

Overall a comfortable win against an average side in very poor conditions (pitch and weather) - no injures which is an added bonus and a couple of key players rested.
Bit random.

Grealish and Doku were definitely worth a mention.

some good performances - Rico, Rodri, Alvarez,Bernardo, Ake, Akanji, Dias.

Some not so good - Kovacic especially and Nunes - first time they have played together however but both are not upto speed at present and both need to start adding goals and creativity as they are the replacements for Gundo and we are missing his contribution in these areas. Grealish still getting up to speed due to limited appearances but again he needs to do that quickly.

Overall a comfortable win against an average side in very poor conditions (pitch and weather) - no injures which is an added bonus and a couple of key players rested.
Best player on the pitch today along with Rodri.

I see the boo boys are out for Nunez.
Is it the same lot who went after Gundogan, Jack and Plodri (lol) in their first 12 months?
Bit early for final judgements when he's not even used to the system yet.
I'll trust in Peps decisions and not your opinions if that's OK. He might not be right 100% of the time but a fucking damn site mote often than you gimps.
It seems that City fans need a scapegoat. We've had it down the years. Corrigan's first spell in the first team, up to Edghill and, in later times, Mahrez and Sterling and, as you've said Rodri and Jack. That "Plodri" stuff; christ. It's one of our less desirable traits. And that other clubs' fans may also do it is no concern of mine. I'm only bothered about us.

Think we learned we cant start kovacic AND Nunes. They are both still bedding in and it fucks us up having 2 mids that arent quite on the right wavelength.

I thought we played well considering the shit pitch and it was pissing it down, and we made seven changes. The only crap performances were Nunes and Kovacic, everyone else was fine. Felt a bit for Nunes as he's not an attacking midfielder in a month of Sundays and he definitely looked it tonight

These games are kind of meh unless you like going on an away jolly. They're just extra expense with half hearted interest against teams we should beat anyway. All ourselves and the manager wants is to get through as quickly as possible with no injuries so he can rest players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.