Young Boys (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

He's in pretty good company though; Gundogan, Rodri, Mahrez, Grealish, etc... have all been where Nunes is right now.
Gündoğan not so much. He came to us injured with dislocated knee cap and missed the start of the season when he first signed for us.

Came back, played well for a few games (got 5 goals and 3 assists) but then did his cruciate knee ligaments and didn’t play again until the October of the following season.

Once he got fit again and in the swing of it he was always a good player for us from then on.

Tell you something about this magnificent, magical team. These kind of games come around fairly regularly now.

I never doubted for a second from the first whistle to the last that we would win that game. Not for one second. I was totally relaxed throughout.

And that was basically our reserves.

Fuck Darke
Fuck Hoddle
Fuck TNT
Fuck VAR
Darke and Hoddle - a pair of woodentops. Darke can't stop himself highlighting what he thinks are negatives 'Only this/Only that'. Hoddle getting depressed that we got a pen. Imagine him protesting against Utd, Newcastle, or Arsenal getting a pen? No, me neither.

some good performances - Rico, Rodri, Alvarez,Bernardo, Ake, Akanji, Dias.

Some not so good - Kovacic especially and Nunes - first time they have played together however but both are not upto speed at present and both need to start adding goals and creativity as they are the replacements for Gundo and we are missing his contribution in these areas. Grealish still getting up to speed due to limited appearances but again he needs to do that quickly.

Overall a comfortable win against an average side in very poor conditions (pitch and weather) - no injures which is an added bonus and a couple of key players rested.
You should apply for a job with TNT, your negativity is right up their street.

Very good performance, played some nice stuff (Rodri and Lewis exceptional as usual) and decided not to starve the Viking of service.

On another night could’ve easily scored 6 or 7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.