Young Boys (A) - Wed 25th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details here

Other than the final, UEFA allows artificial turf for Champs League games but it has to be certified to be FIFA “Quality Pro” level. There are different levels of certification and this is the highest.

I expect pep to go full strength, he's never not gone full strength until we're through despite the risk of elimination being incredibly slim at this point and the obvious benefits of rest and not risking injury before the derby.

It would make sense to see kovacic, nunes, grealish, Lewis all start, I'd say phillips too but that ships long since sailed. Akanji should be nailed on seeing as he misses the derby, ake probably starts to make sure he's sharp.

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Doku
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

If thing are going to plan haaland and foden off before the hour mark for bobb and gomez.

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Ake
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Nunes
Doku
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

If thing are going to plan haaland and foden off before the hour mark for bobb and gomez.
Agree with this. Gvardiol is the only defender that hasn’t had a rest recently as he played unmediated before and after the break plus did two 90s with Croatia. So I could see him come off on the earlier side if he does start (if he’s in contention for starting the derby).

Are you Fred the red or a fan of young boys?:))

Why is that arragont we are the best team in the land and all the world.i was merely referring to the artificial surface and our big game Sunday.
So put your dummy away.
I am a FOC who has been following/supporting City since about 1954 who takes nothing for granted with City. Nothing to do with spitting dummies out. Wolves away anyone? A game we should have romped!! We should win at a canter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.