Young Boys (A) - Wed 25th Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been thinking the same. In this day n age with health n safety and players worth in excess of 100 million, they allow a 1980s QPR/Luton scenario in footballs elite club tournament. Absolutely fuckin baffling! Mind you, nothing that bent organisation does will ever surprise me. I just pray we don't pick up any injuries because of it.
If it were such a concern for players safety, teams would refuse to play on it.

I've just been thinking the same. In this day n age with health n safety and players worth in excess of 100 million, they allow a 1980s QPR/Luton scenario in footballs elite club tournament. Absolutely fuckin baffling! Mind you, nothing that bent organisation does will ever surprise me. I just pray we don't pick up any injuries because of it.
That was nearly 50 years ago things have moved on a bit.

That was nearly 50 years ago things have moved on a bit.
It is yes QUOTE="mosssideblue, post: 16578175, member: 59071"]
If it were such a concern for players safety, teams would refuse to play on it.
[/QUOTE]
Just the words "plastic pitch" sends shivers through my spine.

Didnt this lot stuff the Rags recently ? Not a very good comparison but we need to play our strongest team and get qualification out of the way , Grealish , Stones need more game time , (as usual the Rags have an advantage they are at home on a Tuesday night , we return from Switzerland on Thursday).
Akanji has to be a starter because he is banned form the Swamp game , its hard to gauge which Pep would rather win a record breaking Premeir fourth league title or retaining the Champs league , i want a fourth title on the bounce to piss off the Raggy media , already got the T-shirt for the Dippers, picture of the three trophies and "come back when you have done this" . Now just need a t-shirt with four league titles and the same caption for the Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.