Young Boys away

Booked flights from Mcr to Geneva and train return Geneva - Bern. Came in at just shy of £300. Hotels look expensive though, reserved one for £125 and got free cancellation until 18th October so hoping to find something a bit cheaper.

I don't get to Bern until around 5pm on the day of the game but Bern doesn't look particularly big so should be plenty of time to dump my bag at hotel and crack on.

There will be 300 left at 5pm when they realise the criteria for today was well out.

Should go down to zero points tomorrow on the CS unless they want to drag it out another week.

There will be 300 left at 5pm when they realise the criteria for today was well out.

Should go down to zero points tomorrow on the CS unless they want to drag it out another week.
Thanks. Seems like the club have quite noticeably overestimated the demand.

Do you think they will do that? Currently at 17k, which is well above my 10k-11k level. I'd resigned myself to not getting these after the OSC told me to explore other avenues.

Do you think they will do that? Currently at 17k, which is well above my 10k-11k level. I'd resigned myself to not getting these after the OSC told me to explore other avenues.
What you have to keep in mind is that the people more likely to travel (ie high-points fans) have had their chance to buy. There will be fewer people on lower points totals willing to travel, so the drops can be more precipitous. I don't want to get your hopes up too much but if 23,000 down to 19,000 has seen only 70 tickets sold then you're more than in with a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.