Young Boys (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

The flare set off by an 1894 member who ran off and a guy picked it up and threw it?

Hope the 1894 fella gets banned as well......wanker he was!
I didn't see tbh, first I saw of it was it being launched over my head onto the pitch. Whoever it was has just ensured city get a substantial fine from uefa because of it so they deserve everything they get.

Stewards said no flags were allowed and confiscated an Oman flag off students after they received racist abuse, however the abusers and stewards had no idea were the flag was from.

I have never seen middle aged men and women get so riled up by a flag without knowing what it was when asked.

Had five live on on the way back to Chesterfield and they were going on about how great the young boys fans were. I don't think the young City fans in 111 found that to be the case, or the older guy with blood all over his face who had been struck by something. I thought they were weird cunts tbqh

Haaland‘s penalty kick is very impressive , not sure about the digits but he takes them really really well every time .His second goal was just a regular thunderbastard andy carrol could only dream when he is not sober.

Anyone got eddie’s best map?
He hits them with his heel which concerns me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.