Young Boys (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Shouldn’t be critical, but there’s a few out there that have had a brilliant opportunity to really impress but fell short.
Nunes, every game I’ve seen him has had real chances to shine but just doesn’t grasp the chance.
Jack needs to up his performance.
One great pass for Phil but the rest of the time his passing was ill paced behind players or so easily read.
Kovacic looks like he has it all, except pace a pass and a shot.
Rico, I really like, he does grasp his chance, but still lacking that final correct decision.

In fairness, that game was too easy against a team who just wanted to kick us and get off the pitch as quickly as possible. It’s hard for the concentration levels to be maintained at times.

All the same some beautiful football at times, without the final icing on the cake. It was like a practice match.
Fucking hell

Just got back, 1 question and 1 observation.

Question - what the fuck were the boys fans doing with the yellow and black bin bags, and leaving the bottom section completely empty only to all run out at once when the teams were announced, crazy

Observation- same as last season the light show kills an atmosphere, not creates one.
Mach Schau...

Shouldn’t be critical, but there’s a few out there that have had a brilliant opportunity to really impress but fell short.
Nunes, every game I’ve seen him has had real chances to shine but just doesn’t grasp the chance.
Jack needs to up his performance.
One great pass for Phil but the rest of the time his passing was ill paced behind players or so easily read.
Kovacic looks like he has it all, except pace a pass and a shot.
Rico, I really like, he does grasp his chance, but still lacking that final correct decision.

In fairness, that game was too easy against a team who just wanted to kick us and get off the pitch as quickly as possible. It’s hard for the concentration levels to be maintained at times.

All the same some beautiful football at times, without the final icing on the cake. It was like a practice match.
Pep out ! while at it sack the board as well.

I'm not a fan of these coordinated chants and outfits that the young boys come out with. Seems a bit culty (yes, that is spelled right)

They struck me as bit fucking odd tbh, Suppose you've got to have something to amuse yourself when you're team is crap but there's a fine line between amusing yourself and being a bunch of weirdos and they crossed it multiple times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.