young boys v spurs

Cityisland said:
i, cant believe i am saying this, but i hope spurs win. If they get through then they ave no chance of being in with a chance from next seasons competition. imho.

if they go out then they will be right up there come the end of the season, pushing 4th again...
They'd go straight into the Europa League if they lose, so what difference does it make? You'd imagine they'd progress further in the Europa League than the Champions League, so you could argue it would affect their league campaign more if they go out because they'll have more european games.

Tricky_Trev said:
Cityisland said:
i, cant believe i am saying this, but i hope spurs win. If they get through then they ave no chance of being in with a chance from next seasons competition. imho.

if they go out then they will be right up there come the end of the season, pushing 4th again...
They'd go straight into the Europa League if they lose, so what difference does it make? You'd imagine they'd progress further in the Europa League than the Champions League, so you could argue it would affect their league campaign more if they go out because they'll have more european games.

I'd rather they got fucking humiliated at the Bernabeu or Nou Camp 2bh, would be far worse for them to have to play quality teams that are out of their league.

They'd be out the tie if they'd played that way against one of the better teams in this draw. Lucky sods. 3-2 to YB FT.

blue dallas said:
kingyb94 said:
I'm sorry but that's a load of crap. I know you probably think that if you throw in something about media bias everyone will lap it, but it's just not true.

You can't possible call Spurs a long ball team, most of their threat comes form utilizing wide play and knocking in dangerous balls. They also handle the ball in the middle of the park with technical players like Modric and Huddlestone, players who can provide cutting edge with passing. In fact I would say you will hardly ever see them knock it long. One can only assume that you say that they are long ball because they have a Crouch, when really they don't often use him in that way.
hoof to crouch 9 times out of 10. week in week out.
were you at eastlands in may ? and did you watch the game sat.
and if you think think harry doesn't get special treatment of the media, you really are a clueless fool.
or a rag
or yid army.

That's right anyone who doesn't agree with you is a rag or a spurs fan. The media are against us and the American government blew us the twin towers. Get a grip mate.

Where were you on Saturday when they utilized wing play and crosses into the box?

Occasionally they knock a long ball to crouch, no where near 9 in 10 times, he doesn't play a substantial amount of their games. They rely on fast breaks, quick passing through midfield and cutting wing play. I really don't think you watch many spurs games, just basing it off one match.

Oh and lets not forget how many times we lumped long balls up to ade last season. Are we a long ball team?

blue dallas said:
kingyb94 said:
I'm sorry but that's a load of crap. I know you probably think that if you throw in something about media bias everyone will lap it, but it's just not true.

You can't possible call Spurs a long ball team, most of their threat comes form utilizing wide play and knocking in dangerous balls. They also handle the ball in the middle of the park with technical players like Modric and Huddlestone, players who can provide cutting edge with passing. In fact I would say you will hardly ever see them knock it long. One can only assume that you say that they are long ball because they have a Crouch, when really they don't often use him in that way.
and if you think think harry doesn't get special treatment of the media, you really are a clueless fool.
or a rag
or yid army.

That's right anyone who doesn't agree with you is a rag or a spurs fan. The media are against us and the American government blew us the twin towers. Get a grip mate.

Where were you on Saturday when they utilized wing play and crosses into the box?

Occasionally they knock a long ball to crouch, no where near 9 in 10 times, he doesn't play a substantial amount of their games. They rely on fast breaks, quick passing through midfield and cutting wing play. I really don't think you watch many spurs games, just basing it off one match.

Oh and lets not forget how many times we lumped long balls up to ade last season. Are we a long ball team?<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm --<br /><br />
blue dallas said:
kingyb94 said:

or a rag
or yid army.

Oh and lets not forget how many times we lumped long balls up to ade last season. Are we a long ball team?

kingyb94 said:
blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm --

blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

blue dallas said:
or a rag
or yid army.

haha we heard you the first time ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.