young boys v spurs

kingyb94 said:
blue dallas said:
hoof to crouch 9 times out of 10. week in week out.
were you at eastlands in may ? and did you watch the game sat.
and if you think think harry doesn't get special treatment of the media, you really are a clueless fool.
or a rag
or yid army.

That's right anyone who doesn't agree with you is a rag or a spurs fan. The media are against us and the American government blew us the twin towers. Get a grip mate.

Where were you on Saturday when they utilized wing play and crosses into the box?

Occasionally they knock a long ball to crouch, no where near 9 in 10 times, he doesn't play a substantial amount of their games. They rely on fast breaks, quick passing through midfield and cutting wing play. I really don't think you watch many spurs games, just basing it off one match.

Oh and lets not forget how many times we lumped long balls up to ade last season. Are we a long ball team?

-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 pm --

blue dallas said:
hoof to crouch 9 times out of 10. week in week out.
were you at eastlands in may ? and did you watch the game sat.
and if you think think harry doesn't get special treatment of the media, you really are a clueless fool.
or a rag
or yid army.

That's right anyone who doesn't agree with you is a rag or a spurs fan. The media are against us and the American government blew us the twin towers. Get a grip mate.

Where were you on Saturday when they utilized wing play and crosses into the box?

Occasionally they knock a long ball to crouch, no where near 9 in 10 times, he doesn't play a substantial amount of their games. They rely on fast breaks, quick passing through midfield and cutting wing play. I really don't think you watch many spurs games, just basing it off one match.

Oh and lets not forget how many times we lumped long balls up to ade last season. Are we a long ball team?
go away son, you bother me.

blue dallas said:

no thanks, I'll have a reply actually, stating just how spurs are a long ball team, you decided to say it I want to hear your reasoning.

lee-mcfc said:
kingyb94 said:

-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 pm --

haha we heard you the first time ;)
what a belter this guy is !

kingyb94 said:
blue dallas said:

no thanks, I'll have a reply actually, stating just how spurs are a long ball team, you decided to say it I want to hear your reasoning.
eastlands game may 2009 watch it.
now stop hounding me , you wierdo.

I dont think suds will go through,Young Boys played much better and shouldov bin 5!

Spuds was shoking,lucky cnuts!

lee-mcfc said:
kingyb94 said:
;) not too self, don't mash submit button when frustrated with Internet :P
haha made me laugh pal!

My logic was that if it was posted then i wouldn't still be on the reply screen. But logic failed me and i now look like the crazy man who always repeats the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.