Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

Blumers Bloomers said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jesus, I have seen it all before, it's sad. You settle down in your twenties, become a boring fuck, sit in on sat nights watching Britains got talent and eating a takeway. Your missus piles on the pounds because you've basically turned into a boring muppet who no one else wants and she feels 'secure'. Meanwhile you're not allowed out with the boys who eventually fuck you off as a lost cause.

In three years time you realise you're stuck in a boring sexless relationship with an obese, nagging boring minger. You grow a pair and leave and call all your old mates up (the ones who you binned off when you were loved up) who tell you where to go.

Sad but true. I will never be trapped, I go out with a lot of girls but Im up front from the start I have far more important things in my life than getting bogged down with gold digging women who will turn obese the minute they get a ring on their finger.

So basically you're saying all married women are fat mingers?

i'm pretty sure he's saying thats why he likes men. they are the 'far more important thing' in his life.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Jesus, I have seen it all before, it's sad. You settle down in your twenties, become a boring fuck, sit in on sat nights watching Britains got talent and eating a takeway. Your missus piles on the pounds because you've basically turned into a boring muppet who no one else wants and she feels 'secure'. Meanwhile you're not allowed out with the boys who eventually fuck you off as a lost cause.

In three years time you realise you're stuck in a boring sexless relationship with an obese, nagging boring minger. You grow a pair and leave and call all your old mates up (the ones who you binned off when you were loved up) who tell you where to go.

Sad but true. I will never be trapped, I go out with a lot of girls but Im up front from the start I have far more important things in my life than getting bogged down with gold digging women who will turn obese the minute they get a ring on their finger.

06-038.jpg

Now sit down Brooklands and tell me about your mother.

CTID1989 said:
Haha did someone/some guy break your heart?

No, it was a girl...Freda Feltcher. I thought we were going to stay together forever. Then about a week later, right out of the blue, she sends me a John Deer letter. I called her up and she gave me some crap about me not listening to her enough or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention.

Thing that really hurts is I think she was seeing another guy. Never did find out who.

No, I'd just rather do my own thing. I answer to no one and do what the hell I like. Obviously not all married women are fat, but women are getting chubbier and there is no denying that. I do not need anyone else to make my life complete, I have a great time. A lot of 'men' I know end up in go awful sham relationships because they're scared shitless o being on their own.

The Fat el Hombre said:
CTID1989 said:

No, it was a girl...Freda Feltcher. I thought we were going to stay together forever. Then about a week later, right out of the blue, she sends me a John Deer letter. I called her up and she gave me some crap about me not listening to her enough or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention.

Thing that really hurts is I think she was seeing another guy. Never did find out who.

We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

This debate could easily go into what the perfect type of bird for you debate, but we need to stick to the OP,

Don't get me wrong, Ive been in 4 realtionships ranging from 14 months to 7 years and have gained valuable experience from each one into how my ideal relationship should pan, out. Its been invaluable experience. But the flip side is these relationships were through my younger years and looking back should have stayed single and enjoyed myself a little more than I did.

Girls do tame us and at times this is required otherwise we would run around with little discipline or care for the aftermath of our endeavours!

But I do remember how the girls all of them got really possesive over me and when I would say I'm going on a lads night out she would say "why cant I come" I would repeat "because it a LADS night" she would then reply "what are you gonna be doing on this lads night" I would eventually say "probably slagging you off"

Jesus dont they realise that you both need space in a relationship and that living in each others shadow will just drive you apart!

Anyway I've enjoyed my last 4/5 yrs of single life no stress or emotional responsibility, have been able to be selfish for the 1st time, all 4 relationships more or less carried on from one another so am glad to have made up for lost time.

Enjoy your youth!!!!! Regret the things you have doen not the things you haven't!

Matty said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
CTID1989 said:

We got no food, no jobs... our PET'S HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

haha love it - did she get away in an '84 sheepdog?

theres nothing wrong with being young and in a long term relationship.... me and my boyfriend have been together 14months, hes 20 and im 19... we live togetehr with our baby son. we both still have freedom we both go o0ut get drunk and come back when we like we both still see our mates and family.

dozmin said:
theres nothing wrong with being young and in a long term relationship.... me and my boyfriend have been together 14months, hes 20 and im 19... we live togetehr with our baby son. we both still have freedom we both go o0ut get drunk and come back when we like we both still see our mates and family.

The dynamics for what you find comfortable will change for one of you, sooner or later, trust me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.