Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

felixbg said:
sharpdressedman, dont listen to liamctid, he is a 35 year old stud, great hair ... cracking tan, body of a god and a personality that would win over a nun

I have not got the foggiest what to think right now..

felixbg said:
sharpdressedman, dont listen to liamctid, he is a 35 year old stud, great hair ... cracking tan, body of a god and a personality that would win over a nun

Listen to Felix; he has his hair cut by a photographer and puts gel in it before he goes to sleep for that 'just woke up' look. He looks like he's never had a meal/shave in his life and absolutely shits himself in public unless he's pissed. A real role model!

The OP is spot on. I'm 23 and I've had a long term relationship and it seemed amazing at the time and i was really cut up when it finished. Then I started taking alot more drugs (not to ease the pain or nothin just cos i'd held back when i was in the relationship.), started taking things alot less seriously and then managed to snag myself a fuck buddy. Its absolute horseshit about a cold and empty feelin when you fuck some1 you don't really want a relationship with, the sex is ten times better. You can get so much braver when your in bed and really get into some nasty shit cos of the lack of respect for one another.

Young people in long term relationships are so fuckin boring aswel another fact i recently discovered. I would much rather hear about the sins of a free and single guy or girl friend of mine rather than hearing 'oh we just stayed in but the cat did the funniest thing blah blah ...we were in stitches.'

Settle down when your older so you'll have some actual fuckin stories to tell your 'long term' partner rather than an inevitable silence cos you've heard evrything the other ones had to say by the time your 30 odd.

Bluehood said:
The OP is spot on. I'm 23 and I've had a long term relationship and it seemed amazing at the time and i was really cut up when it finished. Then I started taking alot more drugs (not to ease the pain or nothin just cos i'd held back when i was in the relationship.), started taking things alot less seriously and then managed to snag myself a fuck buddy. Its absolute horseshit about a cold and empty feelin when you fuck some1 you don't really want a relationship with, the sex is ten times better. You can get so much braver when your in bed and really get into some nasty shit cos of the lack of respect for one another.

Young people in long term relationships are so fuckin boring aswel another fact i recently discovered. I would much rather hear about the sins of a free and single guy or girl friend of mine rather than hearing 'oh we just stayed in but the cat did the funniest thing blah blah ...we were in stitches.'

Settle down when your older so you'll have some actual fuckin stories to tell your 'long term' partner rather than an inevitable silence cos you've heard evrything the other ones had to say by the time your 30 odd.

To quote Andy Gray, 'take a boo son'

One of my favourite posts I've ever read on here.

liamctid said:
felixbg said:

Listen to Felix; he has his hair cut by a photographer and puts gel in it before he goes to sleep for that 'just woke up' look. He looks like he's never had a meal/shave in his life and absolutely shits himself in public unless he's pissed. A real role model!
Sounds like the lad I saw before the Arsenal game with a can of Strongbow in one hand and his other arm round a lad for 'support'.

Blue Smarties said:
liamctid said:
Sounds like the lad I saw before the Arsenal game with a can of Strongbow in one hand and his other arm round a lad for 'support'.

er :/

Bluehood said:

LMFAO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.