Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

Obvious Mancunian said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!
how old are you lol i thought you was a 90 odd year old shrivel

he's in a relationship you know ... what a hypocrite. as the great man would say himself, ''i hate them bastards'' ;)

stony said:
SharpDressedMan said:
It's easy for people who have HAD a girlfriend to say that though

There's plenty of ropey looking birds around who would be grateful for a boyfriend. Stop being so choosey and start off with something easy. Maybe a fatty with a quint, just to get you on the ladder.

I don't got for 10's. I tend go get attracted to 5s and 6s. My only rule is no super fat girls. Although I don't even try and talk to any so I guess I really can't pick and choose...

SharpDressedMan said:
stony said:
There's plenty of ropey looking birds around who would be grateful for a boyfriend. Stop being so choosey and start off with something easy. Maybe a fatty with a quint, just to get you on the ladder.

I don't got for 10's. I tend go get attracted to 5s and 6s. My only rule is no super fat girls. Although I don't even try and talk to any so I guess I really can't pick and choose...

christ you sound depressed. get some bow down you and get on some online dating site if your that desperate ;) otherwise just get some bow down you :)

felixbg said:
SharpDressedMan said:

christ you sound depressed. get some bow down you and get on some online dating site if your that desperate ;) otherwise just get some bow down you :)

NO. Dating sites are useless and annoying and hard to work. And yes I do have depression. And yes I shall down some bow.

felixbg said:
SharpDressedMan said:

Victory is mine.

For whoever asked, Hombre is about 45.

And Sharped Dressed Man - stop listening to ZZ Top and remember that to have standards is to have limitations. Get on a prozzie - that'll give you some confidence. Before long you'll be as mouthy as Felix.

liamctid said:
felixbg said:

Victory is mine.

And Sharped Dressed Man - stop listening to ZZ Top and remember that to have standards is to have limitations. Get on a prozzie - that'll give you some confidence. Before long you'll be as mouthy as Felix.

That's the stupidest idea anyone has ever given me. I'm a mushy little softie. I couldn't deal with a hooker

SharpDressedMan said:
liamctid said:
Victory is mine.

That's the stupidest idea anyone has ever given me. I'm a mushy little softie. I couldn't deal with a hooker

Definitely sounds like someone that has never paid for sex.

Have you been to Uni? There's plenty of fanny there.

There are birds out there, so if you want to be a whore bag you can.

liamctid said:
SharpDressedMan said:

I'm off to Uni next year hopefully

Was hoping to find a nice girlfriend before then though

SharpDressedMan said:
liamctid said:

I'm off to Uni next year hopefully

Was hoping to find a nice girlfriend before then though

mate theres plenty of clunge at uni on your course, in your halls and when you are out and about, you don't want a gf before uni.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.