Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

My lad is 27 and has had loads of girlfriends. Mostly short term.

Never seen him happier than he is now. She is called Stevie (after Stevie Nicks) and they have been together 12 months. Each has their own place and the plans are to take things slowly. No moving in together, no financial entanglements....just taking it slowly.

Stevie is great and I think that is the key. The makings of many a man are having a strong balanced woman behind him.

Mrs_Mancini said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

and your user name is 'male adonis' ? oh no, it's 'The Fat el Hombre'

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnluckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Harsh, he doesn't need you having a go, he's obv got enough problems.

i am 24 years old i have a girlfirend we live together, been together for 3 years she is a nurse and i do plumbing both happy, also have a son who is 10 months old.

lee-mcfc said:
i agree with you mate , am 16 was in a longggg relationship from april 14th 08 to march 09

was trapped in all that lovey dovey shit but now am FREE party everyweekend, chillin with the lads going city everyweekend and chatting up loads of women.

arhh the life:D

Ha ha, does'nt get much more luvvy dovey than remembering exact dates ;)

Most lads are the same, all blokey and single, then you just end up seeing someone more than once and thats it, straight off the radar for a while.

As someone who was wed at 20.... and I'm now 40... I'd say get the fuck out now...

wait til 35ish before a serious relationship.... A fact supported by most guys my age...

blueju said:
lee-mcfc said:
i agree with you mate , am 16 was in a longggg relationship from april 14th 08 to march 09

was trapped in all that lovey dovey shit but now am FREE party everyweekend, chillin with the lads going city everyweekend and chatting up loads of women.

arhh the life:D

Ha ha, does'nt get much more luvvy dovey than remembering exact dates ;)

Most lads are the same, all blokey and single, then you just end up seeing someone more than once and thats it, straight off the radar for a while.

ahha i "thought" i was in love thats whhy i knew the dates aha

blumoonrises said:
As someone who was wed at 20.... and I'm now 40... I'd say get the fuck out now...

wait til 35ish before a serious relationship.... A fact supported by most guys my age...

Married at 20?! Hard luck.

My generation's going to have to work til we're about 70, but that just gives us more time before we have to settle down and think about the long-term future and all that shit.

Once i graduate i'm thinking around a decade of fannying around, then maybe look for a long-term job, settle down etc.

World will probaby end as we know it before i need a pension anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.