Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

bornblueegg said:
I'm 45 and engaged, does this count:)

Im 40 and been engaged for nearly 6 yrs, going for the longest engagement ever. Every time we go past somewhere nice she says "we could get married there", and i just say "yeah, that'd be nice".

Bluehood said:
The OP is spot on. I'm 23 and I've had a long term relationship and it seemed amazing at the time and i was really cut up when it finished. Then I started taking alot more drugs (not to ease the pain or nothin just cos i'd held back when i was in the relationship.), started taking things alot less seriously and then managed to snag myself a fuck buddy. Its absolute horseshit about a cold and empty feelin when you fuck some1 you don't really want a relationship with, the sex is ten times better. You can get so much braver when your in bed and really get into some nasty shit cos of the lack of respect for one another.

Young people in long term relationships are so fuckin boring aswel another fact i recently discovered. I would much rather hear about the sins of a free and single guy or girl friend of mine rather than hearing 'oh we just stayed in but the cat did the funniest thing blah blah ...we were in stitches.'

Settle down when your older so you'll have some actual fuckin stories to tell your 'long term' partner rather than an inevitable silence cos you've heard evrything the other ones had to say by the time your 30 odd.

Late contender for post of the year.

That said, my beautiful wife is currently sleeping on the sofa, replete after a very happy first married Christmas. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

One man's poison, etc...

MCfcBOB said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Happy with mine right now. A year in 3 weeks. Long distance aswell. FACK YOUZ! XD

With all due respect The Fat el Hombre, I know whats good for me. Not you.

The grass is greener on the other side

Not seen thsi thread in yonks by the way

And ono, no I haven't sacked her off yet, although she's been a whisker away form giving me my marching orders!

I'm 23 and I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years and it's great. It's bollocks that people aren't as fun. I'm alot more fun on a night out because I'm chilled and just trying to have a good time rather than getting annoyed due to being terrible at chatting girls up.

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCfcBOB said:
I'm 15.
My "long term" relationship has been going for just over a year now.

If you stay with her forever, you will have wasted your life

I thought life was "House, kids and a car" to the older generation....

I'm not one of those people who are "OMG I LOVE YOU LETS STAY TOGETHER AND HAVE BABIES AND OOF I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW THAT WE'LL LAST FORVER!" WOW. Sort of people, I'm up for what's around the corner.

I know that (as much as it pains me) I may not be with this one forever, but your slant on long term relationships wont change my slant on long term relationships.

MCfcBOB said:
I'm not one of those people who are "OMG I LOVE YOU LETS STAY TOGETHER AND HAVE BABIES AND OOF I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW THAT WE'LL LAST FORVER!" WOW. Sort of people, I'm up for what's around the corner.

So you're just using her until something better comes along?

Yea fair play to you seen as that's what you're up to, I understand where you're coming from now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.