Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

Godfather said:
define 'young'? im 24 and engaged. i cant stand the thought of the lifestyle you're implying young lads could have. i dont want to play the field, i dont want to get bladdered every weekend, i want someone to share my life with and have a settled lifestyle. 'Happiness is only real when shared'.

Are you my twin? I'm exactly the same...but 25! I love nothing better than spending an evening in with my missus.

i'm 21, been with my bird 2 years, i still go out with the mates, go city every week and in europe, so not everyone in relationships are saps.

each to their own, but i like being with a girl steadily

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lol I'm a tender hearted poet

You're a stroker and not a real man. Back to brokeback mountain for you sunshine.

So because I want to do my own thing and tread my own path I'm not a real man and therefore a homosexual?

Not only are you thick as pig shit and a liar but you're also a nasty and hateful homophobe too. Funny, considering you look extrememly gay mate.

quiet_riot said:
Godfather said:
define 'young'? im 24 and engaged. i cant stand the thought of the lifestyle you're implying young lads could have. i dont want to play the field, i dont want to get bladdered every weekend, i want someone to share my life with and have a settled lifestyle. 'Happiness is only real when shared'.

Are you my twin? I'm exactly the same...but 25! I love nothing better than spending an evening in with my missus.

Whats her username, I'll look out for her on here?!

32 married with 3 kids, oldest 9 youngest 4, married at 24 first house at 21 and first nipper at 23.
Threads like this scare the fuck out of me for when my little girls grow up.
Nout better than married life, taking my lad to city and then chilling out with a bottle of red and a takeout on a Saturday night, bliss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.