Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

Numptyed said:
32 married with 3 kids, oldest 9 youngest 4, married at 24 first house at 21 and first nipper at 23.
Threads like this scare the fuck out of me for when my little girls grow up.
Nout better than married life, taking my lad to city and then chilling out with a bottle of red and a takeout on a Saturday night, bliss.

Know what you mean mate, I've added to the fire a few pages up with a disgraceful post (it was sarcasm rather than misogyny), but I think the original post is made in jest, as a bit of banter. Relationships are the most important thing in all our lives and if you meet your ideal partner at a young age, you're very lucky. It's great to share a history and memories. Been with my missus for 16 yrs.

To all you lot who shag around - get a life.

Swales lives said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The thing is you can be into shagging round and all that but if/when you meet the right person the relationship thing just sort of happens.

It does sort of creep up on you, and you've know idea as to when it will happen. That's the magic of alcohol.

Hahaha!

A lot of truth on both sides of the fence. I got married at 25 which was the right thing to do because were still together 15 years later and things are good but there's a fine line and if you start leaving it to near your thirties you come dangerously close to becoming bitter and confused. Once your in your thirties and still single....well you may as well look forward to wiping your own arse in your old age because there won't be any wife or kids to do it for you. Everyone's paired off and you lose.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Grow the fuck up.

Newlunar said:
A lot of truth on both sides of the fence. I got married at 25 which was the right thing to do because were still together 15 years later and things are good but there's a fine line and if you start leaving it to near your thirties you come dangerously close to becoming bitter and confused. Once your in your thirties and still single....well you may as well look forward to wiping your own arse in your old age because there won't be any wife or kids to do it for you. Everyone's paired off and you lose.

Good call. It's like what 'they' say: "women are like parking spaces, all the best one's are gone early, so every now and again, when you're desperate, you have to stick it in a disabled." Or something like that.

Swales lives said:
Newlunar said:

Good call. It's like what 'they' say: "women are like parking spaces, all the best one's are gone early, so every now and again, when you're desperate, you have to stick it in a disabled." Or something like that.

Ha...fookin quality!

I was married for ages, the relationship produced 2 Sons, who are now 14 and 17, both are robust, top lads and now live with me through choice........

However ,women in general, bore the fuck out of me, they are so tedious and dull.

They are OK for the occasional shag but for interesting conversation and banter, only like-minded blokes deliver....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.