Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

der-bomber said:
I was married for ages, the relationship produced 2 Sons, who are now 14 and 17, both are robust, top lads and now live with me through choice........

However ,women in general, bore the fuck out of me, they are so tedious and dull.

They are OK for the occasional shag but for interesting conversation and banter, only like-minded blokes deliver....[/quote

I wonder if you would feel that way if you had had a daughter de bummer

good evening btw

Voodoo mate, your spot on with your post.

I was with a bird for over two years, but I had to end it. I was only 19 and apart from it scaring me being with this one person for the rest of my life, I wanted to live without regret.

Recently, I've been thinking that I need to find someone, as 'the grass is always greener on the other side' - but then I went to Everton yesterday. Got hammered, met a load of blues, saw us win and had a great time. No obligation to get home, no need to tell anyone where I am, or check up on how they're doing.

I'm 21 now, and I hope to be living my life the way it is now for atleast another 5 years.

toby said:
der-bomber said:
I was married for ages, the relationship produced 2 Sons, who are now 14 and 17, both are robust, top lads and now live with me through choice........

However ,women in general, bore the fuck out of me, they are so tedious and dull.

They are OK for the occasional shag but for interesting conversation and banter, only like-minded blokes deliver....[/quote

good evening btw

Yeah, if ,buts and maybe, to be honest, l aint arsed....

My seed lives on, and l cram the max into every day, without being cramped by any nagging ,stifling woman.

As a male who has satisfactorily re-produced, being a lone-wolf is dreamworld.

I'm 18 and been with my girlfriend for 19 months, and personally I'm happy, go out with my mates at weekends still, follow the blues everywhere still.
Fair enough she does my head in at times and I probably do likewise but it's good to have someone that loves you in life.
I'd rather sleep with someone and have it mean something than end up with some slapper every week that knows the square root of fuck all.
However were all different and view things differently in life and this is just my opinion :)

glass of wine £2.50, date to the cinema £10, day out starting at 9am drinking in a pub with mates than getting smashed in liverpool, staggering round the city, phone running out of battery, getting disgusted looks off the public whilst sippin tins at a bus shelter, having no idea what time it is, staggering home collapsing on bed waking up at 2am with music blaring out wondering wtf happened ... PRICLESS

der-bomber said:
toby said:
der-bomber said:

good evening btw

Yeah, if ,buts and maybe, to be honest, l aint arsed....

My seed lives on, and l cram the max into every day, without being cramped by any nagging ,stifling woman.

As a male who has satisfactorily re-produced, being a lone-wolf is dreamworld.

Sounds a bit gay to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.