Young lads you want to see progress to the first team...

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

I was talking to a few lads at work today about our new batch of young lads we got last season, a few may not be british but they're still our home grown lads and regardless of their nationality I would love to see some home grown lads break into our first team in another year or 2 as they're only 17/18 years old now so have time to develop.

Anyway I was wondering out of all our home grown lads which one (or ones) would you like to see step it up to the first team in a year or so???

I really like the looks of Joan Angel Roman and Luca Scapuzzi especially watching them against the Irish XI that Roman looks like another David Silva type of player I've seen him in a few EDS games as well and that Scapuzzi looked like he wanted the ball back as soon as he passed it.
Also I would like to see Harry Bunn and Denis Suarez make it in a few years as I've seen Harry and he looks like a strong lad and I'm sure Suarez played a few friendly games and looked good.

Also I keep hearing about Gai Assulin obviously we've not seen him in action for first team and funny enough didn't see him in pre-season either I don't know the reason behind that, I've never seen him play but keep hearing good things about him so I'm keeping my eyes open for him...

Oh and I think I'm obliged to say George Glendon as well considering he's my mates brother and a good kid too but he's only 16 so he's got light years ahead of him...

Reece Wabara - Quality player. Strength, good touch, good tackle and pace. England U21, made his debut at the end of last season. big expectations of this lad.

the next Silva? but I don't fancy him as much....

How would he fit in if he came through ? I see our attacking lineup as

Nasri Aguero Silva
Dzeko

With Nige and Yaya behind. Can't see how you'd get Denis in there too.

i'm liking that looks of that Rekik and Suarez, we should play Guidetti more often aswel, as for homegrown i hope we bring Harry Bunn, Kieran Kennedy and Alex Henshall through in the next few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.