your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

Play-off final. 2-0 downm, when the cameraman zooms in to my face and the comentater says "It's a nailbiting time for the City fans".

Yes guys that was me.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:04 pm --<br /><br />
IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
Play-off final. 2-0 downm, when the cameraman zooms in to my face and the comentater says "It's a nailbiting time for the City fans".

Yes guys that was me.

Can anybody uPload a cliP of this for me?

After the penalties in 1999 I was on TV singing "Weaver, Weaver"

Also on before Blackburn game away season after eating a toffee eclair someone had passed round!

Years ago,Key 103 ran a competition in the then named KEY 103 stand (now south stand),you had to write a few lines telling your City moment and they selected 103 entries and put them up in the stand on a big display.Mine was about that Dickov goal and win v Gillingham in 99 and was selected.
City invited all the winners down to unveil it and had a free cup of tea in the legends lounge.This was approx.2004-2005 season,if I remember correctly.
Doubt its still there as key 103 no longer sponsor the stand.

This appeared in a number of Blue print editons and also in the book "football with attitude".

Sadly I no longer have the T shirt.

Got interviewed by north west tonight after the QPR game talking utter pissed shite they made me do 2 takes because I did a Micah Richards in the first take. Was also interviewed by MUTV when I was 9. they asked me to say something nice about David may (it was his testimonial at Hyde united, reserve derby) I guess they wanted a city fan to say something positive and thought a 9 year old wouldn't piss them about, anyway my response: 'he's not as big a fucking prick as beckham' doubt it made it to air though.

Again this is rag related but I was skating with some bird in the Xmas ice rink in town when Paul scholes came up to watch loads of people flocked to him for an autograph and such the bird I was with asked me who he was I replied 'some ginger shit **** who occasionally plays for the scum' at which point some woman next to me says 'that's my husband' and starts laying into me I just shrugged and told her she shouldn't have married a dirty rag then and skated off

Was on BBC northwest before the FA cup final cos I went on my push bike and interviewed on BBC at the victory parade and this year was on BBC northwest cos I was born on the day we won the league in 68 was born while MOTD was on the telly and was interviewed by tony livesey on a hydraulic lift at the victory parade. It made an already amazing experience even better.

Blue Lloyd said:
Was involved with the replacement seats that spelled MCFC at the bottom of the North Stand at Maine Road in 1991.

Fitted the bottom tier of seating in the rebuilt Kippax.

Fitted the temporary seating positioned above the Police Control Room in H Block in the Main Stand at Maine Road.

Can clearly been seen 'having a moment' at the end of an era DVD when we left Maine Road.

I sent the Bronze Winston Churchill round to that Rag tossers house the other year.
And for that alone you are a true legend. Just the thought of it still makes me laugh today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.