your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

I can be seen in the crowd after the QPR game, in that 'Last 5 minutes of English Football' video, which at my last look had over a million views. Only 200,000 of those views were me though....I promise...

Was on football focus asking the panel a question when they had a special programme at Salford Lads Club last year. Arrived at the ground for the next home game where the two blokes who sit in front of me were waiting for me asking me to sign their programmes the piss takers!

Also caught a Milner clearance into the crowd on his debut v Liverpool

de niro said:
there has been the odd snippet here and there :)
The itv faroes thing in which I stared, I seem to remember you had a small part doing something with a sheep or whale penis or both

I got a pic with Buzzer at the opening of CITY Square and also one with Lakey after winning the Etihad Golden Seats Comp.

Don't know if this counts but I was the project manager for the move from Maine rd to Eastlands. Got to spend 3 months between the two sites, walking round with a big daft grin on my face. Was talking to Keegan in the new changing room, one of the bogs in there has a disabled sign on the door, got a clip round the earhole off him when I asked if that was for Robbie Fowler.

de niro said:
fat boy blue said:
de niro said:
there has been the odd snippet here and there :)
The itv faroes thing in which I stared, I seem to remember you had a small part doing something with a sheep or whale penis or both

dont forget the puffin.
My apologies to you & the puffin
God Bless the Scrabster Six ,flying is for wimps

You can see my flag in the away end at Notts County on the front cover of the programme when we gained promotion against Charlton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.