your 15 minutes of fame (city related)

The plaster cast on my broken leg, with "SWALES OUT' daubed down the front of it in blue paint, featured on the News at 10 and the local Granada news after one of the big protests outside Maine Road

Sven Goran Ericssons first game v Derby county i was in the dressing room with chappy before the game and he let me put up a city shirt...

I hold the "Youngest Junior Blue" record for officially being registed as a City fan at the youngest age. Meaning that officially I have been a City fan for a greater percentage of my life than anyone else don'tcha know! ;) haha

I'm the guy feebly singing "feed the goat and he will score" in the Shaun Goater feature on the end of season video the year we were promoted at Blackburn !

Been on 2 season review videos celebrating goals. Once at Oldham away when Horlock scored and once when Spencer Prior scored at Grimsby away.
Also been in the programme when my daughter was born 5 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.