Your attitude towards Tevez.....

citysince88 said:
Could of been a legend, but he fucked it. Oh well we've still got Mario :)

he parks where he wants
he parks where he wants
oh balotelli he parks where he wants :D

He has done his part for the project - we really really needed a trophy and CL - without it our future was very vulmerable - could we justify the new deal?

I do not think there are many players that would have been so professional ON THE PITCH despite other issues / pressures - so big thanks

So long as we get the right deal and do not look mugs - time to get this sorted and part of history - we should not be slating him though - he got us there and he has done these actions early so that we can find replcement(s)

mcfc1632 said:
He has done his part for the project - we really really needed a trophy and CL - without it our future was very vulmerable - could we justify the new deal?

I do not think there are many players that would have been so professional ON THE PITCH despite other issues / pressures - so big thanks

So long as we get the right deal and do not look mugs - time to get this sorted and part of history - we should not be slating him though - he got us there and he has done these actions early so that we can find replcement(s)
Indeed, unlike a couple of others we could mention.

If barca/real weighed in with £40 million and the right wages he'd be off. Pidge, all this noble stuff is starting to wear a bit thin with me now, we all understand that no one plays for the shirt anymore, that ALL football players are there for the cash. The only difference with carlos, is his fucking hissy fit and transfer request in DECEMBER! The claaart was supposed to be club captain, an example to others, but chose to put personal issues with the manager ahead of his responsibilities and destabilise the team!

I say, thanks for the effort. Thanks for the goals and the hard graft that he put in week on week. But now good riddance, no player is above the club, and the sooner we get that slimey **** kia away from my beloved club the better.

So all this nobility shite is just plain annoying, look how he has slagged manchester off on t.v. Well didn't he stay here for two years before insisting on a FIVE YEAR DEAL WITH US? Was he thinking of his wife and kids while jizzing on a 19 year olds face?

No, So thanks carlos, don't let the blue door hit you on the arse on the way out!

mcfc1632 said:

Top post and 1 i completely agree with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.