Your attitude towards Tevez.....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
bobmcfc said:
still love him
Will you still love him when he slates us in some scum loving paper like The Sun, because it is predictable that he will

Is that the "hacking" Sun? That's next on the chopping block!
I live in the hope that the Sun will be next to go followed by the Wail!

no.

he`s been without doubt fantastic on the pitch for us, but in truth a little greedy at times. off the pitch i cant remember a time when he wasnt bitching about something so i`ll be glad to see him go.

will going back to corinthians in san paulo make me change my mind, not in the slightest. i believe this is yet another ploy by the snake of an agent of his, and tevez himself. within a short while he`ll be off to pastures new, probably in spain or italy but maybe even in the prem. and then another massive signing on fee.

the sooner he goes the better i`ll like it, but only if we get £40 million and a sell on clause.

I don't really care about him one way or the other tbh. He's done a good job for us on the pitch but off it he's been a pain. Time to move on.

There are many people who have had to move away from their family
to earn a living and very few that have been able to do it in living in
luxury like Carlos.
I am sure when some lads signed up for the Army they did not think
they would end up living in a hole in the Afghan Desert, without basic
toilet or washing facilities, not knowing if they were EVER going to see
their families again.

Loved what he did for us but his behaviour now stinks.

Just want to see the back of him now. He got us where we wanted to be but it's time to move on. Have no real respect for him now after the way he's carried on.

Undoubtably a great player who gave 110% on the pitch for the team and fans.
Okay, he had his disagreements with people at the club but the guy wants to bugger off back to his roots and family, I'd rather him go to Corinthians than Chelsea, Madrid or Barca as these teams we will be playing over the coming years.
We must also consider that for the last 10 or so games lof the season we played without him and won the FA Cup and got to third in the Premiership, granted his goals during the season helped those achievements but he scored something like 2 goals in the last quater of the season.
Yes he will be missed as he is a quality player, but we will move on, I hear a 110m bid for nancy boy is on the cards, well, we'll see if that comes off but in the meantime his departure must surely mean a much better settled squad and a lot less bad press.
Thanks for the memories though Carlos.....................

Pigeonho said:
Should this Corinthians deal come off and Carlos has his reunion with his family, will those who slated him last week soften in their attitude at all? Many said there was no way its because of family because Madrid and Milan, (the clubs many thought he would end up at), are obviously no nearer to Argentina than we are, relatively speaking. What if he was true all along though, gets his move to South America and lives the life he has claimed to want to live with his family? I was 'ok' with him moving anyway, as he is what he is, a hired gun, but some of the comments towards him were pretty poor I thought, considering the service on the pitch he's put in. Yes he was a twat in January, but I have thought since then that this was on the cards all along, and the club agreed with Carlos to let him go in the summer.

So, will your attitude change towards him if in a couple of weeks time, SSN broadcast him with his beloved kids in Corinthian shirts?

they will be paying him a lot less, he can do that cos we've lined his pockets to such an extent he can do that.

the boy is trouble as is his agent, i hoope they fuck off.
when we play them in the world club trophy we'll do them good and proper because by then he'll be on a sulk somewhere asking them for a move.

Stretford Born Blue said:
Undoubtably a great player who gave 110% on the pitch for the team and fans.
Okay, he had his disagreements with people at the club but the guy wants to bugger off back to his roots and family, I'd rather him go to Corinthians than Chelsea, Madrid or Barca as these teams we will be playing over the coming years.
We must also consider that for the last 10 or so lof the season we played without him and won the FA Cup and got to third in the Premiership, granted his goals during the season helped those achievements but he scored something like 2 goals in the last quater of the season.
Yes he will be missed as he is a quality player, but we will move on, I hear a 110m bid for nancy boy is on the cards, well, we'll see if that comes off but in the meantime his departure must surely mean a much better settled squad and a lot less bad press.
Thanks for the memories though Carlos.....................
Should I be aroused?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.