Your attitude towards Tevez.....

Pigeonho said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Undoubtably a great player who gave 110% on the pitch for the team and fans.
Okay, he had his disagreements with people at the club but the guy wants to bugger off back to his roots and family, I'd rather him go to Corinthians than Chelsea, Madrid or Barca as these teams we will be playing over the coming years.
We must also consider that for the last 10 or so lof the season we played without him and won the FA Cup and got to third in the Premiership, granted his goals during the season helped those achievements but he scored something like 2 goals in the last quater of the season.
Yes he will be missed as he is a quality player, but we will move on, I hear a 110m bid for nancy boy is on the cards, well, we'll see if that comes off but in the meantime his departure must surely mean a much better settled squad and a lot less bad press.
Thanks for the memories though Carlos.....................
Should I be aroused?

Hard to see why really..........................?!

My view of Tevez has altered due to recent and not so recent issues arising but I still believe that he's been good for the club as he's provided essential input into the early part of a log journey.
Any disappointment I feel is down to my own ability to comfort myself that he might have changed character in the last 2 years. However, put a bit of clear thought into the mix and I can see that Carlos Tevez is just being the same old Carlos Tevez that always was.
He's always been a grafter on the pitch and always brought something special to the clubs he's played for but he's a footballing mercenary who's travelled halfway round the world to ply his trade and he's simply acting in character by pushing for yet another transfer to line his and his agents pockets.
Fair play to the fella I say because we knew what he was like when we landed him (as did westaaam & the rags etc.) and we've got pretty much what we expected from him inasmuch as he's led the line with vigour in a couple of tough campaigns but has always had 'issues' surrounding him in the background.
I hope that he goes on to finish his career in his beloved South America and I know that if he does leave (and it is still an 'if' regardless of general expectations) then we're well placed to go onto greater glory without his services.
I also think that his departure (if that is the case) will allow the team to develop a better balance by giving Balo, Dzeko, and whoever else may arrive, greater opportunity to flourish - not saying that Carlos is a greedy player or anything, more that he tends to be very focussed on himself and can fail to distribute on occasions where a pass would be the better ploy.
So my preference is that he leaves and that we go on to where we deserve to be without him.

Cheerio Carlos

PS. Go on then, take a hint, pack your bags and thanks for the memories.

all i am interested in is that we get the right money for him? 50 mill for torres who has been a bag of shit for two seasons? 32 mill for berbatov says it all, we should be getting 60 mill city? wake up and smell the coffee? money up front and the rest broke down over a period, that's all i am bothered about?

Tremendous player on the pitch and I will miss him as he is one of the best in the world , but tbh I just want this saga put to bed . He led us to a trophy and our highest league finish in a long time , and for that he will always be remembered , I just hope his off field antics don't over shadow his brilliance and commitment shown on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.