Your attitude towards Tevez.....

What I don't get is why the fuck do clubs seem to get our players on the cheap...35million?!!!!! Try another 10 and I think there could be a deal

My attitude towards him is that he always gave 100% in a City shirt and I wish him the very best of luck in his career. It's obvious he hasn't settled in England.

No Player is bigger than the Club. We were all here before he was and we'll be here afterwards.

My attitude is the same as the club's. Either give us 50 million or he isnt going anywhere. If we let this **** (sorry, bit extreme but no other word is suitable for Kia) bully us then its start of our downfall. Kia has his fingers in many pies. Giving into him here would send out the signal that we can be bullied into submission- which we cant. Carlos has 3 years left on a contract and has done nothing but dis-respect that commitment. Why should our club respect his wishes in return? He is contractually obligated to play for us, regardless of whether or not he likes it, he has to play. Contrary to popular belief, I feel we have the power here. Kia can create as many negative stories as he likes and it wont change a thing. We're thick skinned, for fuck sake we've put up with 35 years of taunting from every single team. I'm sure we can live with that pathetic, little man.

He has given 100% for us for 2 years, shown us some fantastic football, helped to win us our first trophy in years, pissed off utd by signing for us, is signing for a club who is no rival to us and we have made a healthy profit on his transfer fee.
Good luck Carlos, we knew we wouldn't have you for long but thanks for the memories.

If he goes Corinthians, Real Madrid, Inter, United or wherever, I'll still thank him for the two years he gave us and he'll still currently remain the best player I've seen in a City shirt. I judge a player off what they do on the pitch and he was world class.

I'm one of a minority who still clap Distin and Barton when they come back though so...

All this trouble with Carlos, is it him thats causing all this trouble. I'm of the opinion that this has more to do with his agent, who for all we know may be short of money, and that's why he's trying to get Carlos to move. The reason being is that he can then pick up another fat pay check for doing virtually nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.