Your attitude towards Tevez.....

tonea2003 said:
the king is dead long live the king.

thanks for the memories on the pitch

the rest i won't miss.

Well said that man! Dont let him go for less than £40 Mill though hopefully more and get Aguero in a quality quality player!

if he goes to a european club we should accept no less than 50mil, i would hate to sell him to a rival at a knockdown price.......yep, madrid are now our rivals. if he goes to corithians we should take the 40mil and wish him well.

it just stinks of his horrible **** of an agent, who i would trust as far as my 6 month old son can throw him

I'll always be thankful for what he's done, and if I ever see him playing again for whatever reason I'll clap him. But he needs to hurry up and fuck off asap, and preferably to South America

Pigeonho said:
Should this Corinthians deal come off and Carlos has his reunion with his family, will those who slated him last week soften in their attitude at all? Many said there was no way its because of family because Madrid and Milan, (the clubs many thought he would end up at), are obviously no nearer to Argentina than we are, relatively speaking. What if he was true all along though, gets his move to South America and lives the life he has claimed to want to live with his family? I was 'ok' with him moving anyway, as he is what he is, a hired gun, but some of the comments towards him were pretty poor I thought, considering the service on the pitch he's put in. Yes he was a twat in January, but I have thought since then that this was on the cards all along, and the club agreed with Carlos to let him go in the summer.

So, will your attitude change towards him if in a couple of weeks time, SSN broadcast him with his beloved kids in Corinthian shirts?
No mate! A large part of my attitiude towards him comes from the fact he fucked some other bird behind his wife's back which lead to her leaving him. All this fucking shit that's come afterwards is a direct result of that and all through it he's been a right **** to Mancini and City. It's not on!

The worst thing for me though was that game against Newcastle at home last season. Walking round with a face on him all game, then out of nowhere he boots the ball against the advertising boards and gets booked. It was so blatant that he tried to get booked on purpose! That booking was his fifth of the season and thus from the end of that game he was suspended. But during suspension you're required to continue training with the squad, yet he was off in Tenerife with some bird. Unforgivable! That had nothing to do with his seperated wife or his kids! He is just a stupid **** and always will be!<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 pm --<br /><br />
bluefromleve32 said:
if he goes to a european club we should accept no less than 50mil, i would hate to sell him to a rival at a knockdown price.......yep, madrid are now our rivals. if he goes to corithians we should take the 40mil and wish him well.

it just stinks of his horrible **** of an agent, who i would trust as far as my 6 month old son can throw him
I don't get this neither! Kia Joorabchian isn't just Tevez's agent, he's his best mate. KIA was best man at Carlos' wedding for fuck's sake! They are both a pair of money hungry fools who fuck over anyone they want (football clubs and wives!).

No. That has nothing to do with why I hate him for this.

I can live with him handing in a transfer request to be near his family, that's fine. It's that

1) He times his announcements to do maximum damage/embarrassment to the club and its fans.

2) He makes unnecessarily hurtful statements. "Manchester has two restaurants and I wouldn't even travel there" is totally inappropriate and an insult against the club's home town, which let me remind you pays a portion of his crazy salary.

I hope he gets the move he always wanted so I don't have to see him again. Doesn't mean I won't remember what he's done, but he shat on everything with the timing of his last two announcements.

i would have been fine with it but it was his slagging off of manchester you know this is the club he just led to glory and ucl football next year good player great work but noone is bigger than the club let him go

c.t.i.d

bzekosilva said:
me too he brings out the worst in the team, when hes not with us we play better!

Total myth, peddled by those desperate for it to be true and based on nothing more than a handful of half decent performances near the end of the season.

City wil be successful without Tevez but anyone who thinks that the team has shown that they are better without him needs to stop following their emotions.

Negouai looks like the new Vieira, Samaras looks like a class signing, etc, etc....

Sooner he fucks off the better. We will miss him on the pitch but I certainly won't miss seeing his retarded face or his off field shenanigans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.