Your best day as a City fan?

Lots of memorable days but most for the wrong reasons !

Charlton was a great day i was in the kippax and ended up stood on the dug out after the game, my dad could see me from Maine stand !! Anyone remember a very young rob lee playing for Charlton that day

Cardiff away in the fa cup was memorable because they were mental that day.

A strange memory from the very old platt lane, I was with my dad and brother sat in the old wooden seats. We were playing Sunderland and a guy in front turned round talking to me. My dad had to translate this mackem asking if I wanted a sandwich !!

Great memories from Maine road seeing the away fans in the pen next to us in the kippax.

Last season was amazing also, hopefully to be surpassed this year

Some fantastic days in 67-68, best memory is beating spurs 4-1 on ice, must have fallen several times on way to game but still remember city's performance. Nowadays match would have been postponed for safety reasons.

mc_20120514150911954517-600x400.jpg

the day we were taken over and i sat at home and could not belive the players we were being linked with,it washard to belive it was happening

For the whole day it was FA Cup Final 2011 because i was there.
Stood on a Wembley seat singing "35yrs n were still 'ere".
Last May tho' was special even tho' i wasn't there.
Such a rollercoaster of emotion i was numb with disbelief.

First game I ever went, Boxing Day 1977 v Newcastle

Main stand with my dad, seeing that pitch for the first time and the rest of it. Can still see it now 35 years later.

Re: Your best day as a City fan??

antculmcfc said:
going to my 1st ever game, have never ever been more excited in my life

-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 pm --

The cookie monster said:
Everyday win lose or draw.
<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:44 pm --<br /><br />I dont think anyone can better these two replies both from page one of the thread.

1. Fa Cup final 2011
2. Gillingham 1999
3. Blackburn 2000
4. Fa Cup Semi Final V Man U 2011
5. Fa Cup Semi final v Ipswich 1981
6. Maine Rd massacre 5-1 1989
7. Charlton 5-1 1985
8. League Cup final 1976
9. QPR home title win 2012

great memories with MCFC.

edit - Just had to add the league cup semi final home leg V Boro. Mad night in the Kippax.
4 - 0

May 13th 1968 the day we won the league at Newcastle, as a twelve year old the whole day was just magic esp the trip back on a Fieldsends coach, it seemed as though the whole road was a mass of blue and white, remember it like yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.