Your best day as a City fan?

Gotta second a previous post...

Was winning the league with my six year old son, the joy of winning the game in the manner we did but knowing that this moment will stay with him for the rest of his life.

Amazing day!

Other ones for me was the 10.1 against huddersfield as it was my first visit to maine road and the crazy play off final. Good times!

The winning of the title. Best day ever. Even though I had to wake up at 6 after going to bed at 3 a.m. I'm located in the U.S. Really hope to go to a game sometime soon.

1) Winning the playoffs in 1999. Narrowly beat the league, and I think what won this is that i was 9 at the time. These things are 2000 times more amazing as a child. I was 22 when we won the league. And while that is something I cherish, being a kid on the verge of tears only for Dickov to bring us back, childhood memories trump all.

2) Winning the league. AMAZING day and had me in tears. I will never forget that.

3) FA Cup. I live in Stoke, and telling the locals to go fuck themselves after that was beautiful.

Re: Your best day as a City fan??

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sat opp the Holt end when we scored in the FAC Semi Final v Ipswich Town, priceless watching half the Holt End full of City Fans going mad.

That was mint.

Equally good was power's equaliser against everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.