Your best day as a City fan?

have posted this before but Leicester in 87 ish. we got beaten 4-0. The city end was the noisiest i'd ever heard, brilliant day

Re: Your best day as a City fan??

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sat opp the Holt end when we scored in the FAC Semi Final v Ipswich Town, priceless watching half the Holt End full of City Fans going mad.

This.

Re: Your best day as a City fan??

Blueles61 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Sat opp the Holt end when we scored in the FAC Semi Final v Ipswich Town, priceless watching half the Holt End full of City Fans going mad.

This.
I was in the Holte (with an 'e'!) end that day. Was right behind the post, and about 10 or 15 steps up from the front, when PP's free kick went in. Absolutely fantastic day (even better than the final IMO). Still not as good as last May though!

All the usual matches all mentioned ,cup finals championships and great games , but on the last match at Maine rd , I went to pick my son up who worked for the club and had been to a party in the kippax function suite ,at about mid night me and him walke full length of the pitch from platt lane (umbro) down centre of pitch to north stand , I even found a seat from the gene Kelly stand which I still own

1. 11/12 City v QPR, won the league
2. 11/12 Utd 1:6 City, Champ16ns
3. My first visit at the Etihad stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.