Your best day as a City fan?

Not a day but when Dwight Gayle scored his 2nd to make it Cry 3-3 Liv and seeing kopite tears, I was too nervous to enjoy Palace away or Everton away so when Surez scored to make it 3-0 I was furious that Palace who had done so well under Pulis folded like a cheap suit and went to roll a joint and go to my bed until I got a phone call from the girl I was staying with and she said "It's fucking 3-2" I sprinted down stair and as the big Palace centre back lumped the ball towards the Liverpool box(think it was Scott Dann) then another Palace player flicked it on to Dwight Gayle, "here's GAYLE, ITS 3, 3 ASTAN ON ISHING, ITS ALL GONE WRONG THE TITLE IS SLIPPING" I was jumping up and down, screamed so much that I woke lil Kun up and stubbed the joint out in my hands, never even finished smoking it as I wanted to celebrate on here.

Obviously I enjoyed the next 2 days but I knew we'd won the league after the Gayle moment.

Obviously the day of the title win in May 2012 was a great day but I went through too much on that day. I actually enjoyed the Monday, the day of the parade more in many ways. Being in town, among a sea of blue and white and the whole joy of the victory parade made that the best day for me.

should be 2nd best day as there is only 1 number 1, for number 2 FA cup v Stoke just and i mean just edges the 6-1

Bluemanc100 said:
Lots lately but I'd choose the Stoke FA cup final

Very emotional

(May have over indulged in the Green Man ahead of the game which added to the euphoria)

the 3-2 will never be topped though... Still can't watch it without getting emotional

that stoke final had me blubbing like a kid. it had been such a long long time waiting to win something.

creditunionhero said:
The day Colin Bell came on as a 2nd half sub after being out injured, he played in the back four, the emotion that day cannot be described, not a dry eye in the kip ax.

It was emotional but not the best day. But you're correct, there were more tears shed that day than the QPR or Stoke at Wembley.

In no particular order:

Machin's boys 5 Fergie's Wallet 1
It couldn't be six could it?!
Aguerooooooooooooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.