Your best day as a City fan?

Apart from the obvious 6-1 and Aguero moment.

FA Cup semi final was a big game and was on a comedown for weeks from it.

Transfer deadline day 2008.

Middlesbrough 8-1, was just a good day with my mates and the atmosphere was top notch.

Gillingham and willing City to win for my recently deceased grandad.

Jan 31, 2015

When we stuffed shit pie in the faces of the media. Went to the Bridge with a weakened side and turned Chelsea over 2-1, paving the way for us to retain our crown.

Never understood anyone saying the semi. For me, it was just another step closer to winning the trophy.

Anyway, my answer is the stoke cup final. 1st trophy. Great day out. Aguero day was great but for me it was all too much to take in and it didn't seem real for about a week.

Stoke cup final for two reasons the fact we ended the long wait for a trophy and it was the game that for me signaled our arrival at the top stage as soon trophies came that sinking feeling for our enemies that we were here to stay was just unrivaled joy.

For match results: The Stoke City Cup Final win. We really were back! the previous semi final win was not wasted!
As a fan: The Stoke relegation party in 1998. We won 5-2 and went down along with Stoke but it showed great spirit by the fans and to be a part of that atmosphere was amazing. I have to say though, the gorilla costume itched like crazy.

Bloody hell mate. The Stoke relegation game was one of the grimmest days in the club's history. I was sick to the stomach. We drove home, all of us, in total and utter silence.

How on earth can you name that one?

Didsbury Dave said:
Bloody hell mate. The Stoke relegation game was one of the grimmest days in the club's history. I was sick to the stomach. We drove home, all of us, in total and utter silence.

How on earth can you name that one?

a bit odd for certain.

unless i have missed it but nobody has mentioned the 10-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.